Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 10:06 AM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miasmommy View Post
.Don't be bitter. You can get the exact same insurance that I have if you chose. It is open to EVERYONE no matter what your income is! Whether it be zero or $200,000 a year!!!! . It is open to everyone.

Most people have pride enough to not rob their county for money that could be used for truly poor people who are struggling. Not bragging about how they take it and don't really need it even if they made $200,000.
How embarassing. I hope you truly are in need and aren't just being deceptive for the sake of getting one over on the gov't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2009, 10:11 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,459,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
So you are upset with the society! Spew your poison into the society's face then. Why are you clinging to one woman???

There are a couple of 60 year olds moms in the latest news have had twins and quadriplets.

Go after them, diversify some!
They CAN AFFORD it and they didn't have octuplets to make a total of FOURTEEN children. They are not milking the system and taking millions or tens of millions of dollars of our tax money. They also probably WORK or at least did work and saved money. They did not use disability payments and student loans to pay for IVF and do not support their families on food stamps while spending their days going to Nordstrom's, buying video games, having manicures, etc. when they should be working and/or TAKING CARE OF THEIR CHILDREN. They were not receiving disability payments when they had no disability. They also are probably married.

Is it really hard to understand why this woman is so irresponsible? Is that such a hard concept for you to grasp?

Old 02-20-2009, 10:14 AM

And stormynight and taboo2, I tried to rep both of you but had to spread it around. I completely agree with what you're saying.

Old 02-20-2009, 10:28 AM

13,784 posts, read 26,249,698 times
Closed for mod review.

Old 03-01-2009, 10:05 AM

5 posts, read 7,283 times
I agree with you except for the statement about the woman being deranged. It is my belief that God creates everyone of us with a purpose. These children are not here by accident. Neither are we. I just think that it's useless to continue to berate this woman. She made a decision that I wouldn't have had the nerve to, but I believe she's going to make it work. Many of our grandparents etc had Alot of children and they made it work as well.

Old 03-01-2009, 10:16 AM

5 posts, read 7,283 times
She hasn't robbed you or the government of anything! I think that you are bitter because you didn't think of it first. She hasn't broken any laws or committed any crimes. Pride? Ask your former vice president and president about deception and getting over on the government. Your energy is focused in the wrong direction.

Also, think about all of the people that have lost their retirement plans over greed and deception. I'm sorry, but I think this country has bigger fish to fry. God bless Mom and all 14 children.

Old 03-01-2009, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticeSeeker View Post
She hasn't robbed you or the government of anything! I think that you are bitter because you didn't think of it first. She hasn't broken any laws or committed any crimes. Pride? Ask your former vice president and president about deception and getting over on the government. Your energy is focused in the wrong direction.

Also, think about all of the people that have lost their retirement plans over greed and deception. I'm sorry, but I think this country has bigger fish to fry. God bless Mom and all 14 children.
You've got it all wrong. "God bless" her.... She HAS robbed the government and taxpayers. She purposefully did this to get money and fame at the expense of innocent children.

Old 03-01-2009, 11:24 AM

6,497 posts, read 11,814,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
You've got it all wrong. "God bless" her.... She HAS robbed the government and taxpayers. She purposefully did this to get money and fame at the expense of innocent children.
She'll give Bernie Madoff a run for the money when all is done.

Old 03-05-2009, 01:14 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,971,076 times
Quote:
I agree with you except for the statement about the woman being deranged. It is my belief that God creates everyone of us with a purpose. These children are not here by accident. Neither are we. I just think that it's useless to continue to berate this woman. She made a decision that I wouldn't have had the nerve to, but I believe she's going to make it work. Many of our grandparents etc had Alot of children and they made it work as well.
Oh, so 'free choice' is the accusation when someone does something that some religion deems as bad,
but 'Gods will' is the excuse for this?

Just aside, I see many posts deleted as being off topic on OTHER forums, and was wondering if the interjection of God-talk could be considered off topic and deletable here?

Old 03-05-2009, 01:16 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,971,076 times
Quote:

Yeah, but where you place your money is behavior you support. By approving you are giving her permission to have more kids. How many would be too many for you? I guess none.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting