Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 05:50 PM

20,793 posts, read 61,222,489 times

Advertisements

And in the mean time her and her litter have eaten her mom out of house and home, literally-her mom's house is in foreclosure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2009, 06:06 PM

8,164 posts, read 15,119,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
This idiot doesn't have a job but figured since other people with large families got reality tv shows (Jon & Kate plus 8 and the other one with the 17 or 18 mormon/christian kids) that she could do the same and get money/become an instant celebrity from doing nothing.

Old 02-20-2009, 06:14 PM

1,093 posts, read 3,420,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Parents tell their kids, when you grow up, go to college or trade school , then obtain a good job, marry and have children...but someone went terribly wrong with this person....she allready had 6 kids, and now has 8 more and on top of this serious situation as a single parent, she has no career let alone a job...let me see, what if other american's had all these children and didn't even think how they were going to raise them..."oh the gov't will help.... this lady needs her kids taken away to DHS and then families that can afford to raise them properly without having ppl feel so sorry for her....even her mom talked negative toward her until she saw the babies, ofcourse ...bs.....the doctor should have his license shredded ASAP...This woman is only thinking of having a large family, due to she was an only child....how stupid.....

Old 02-20-2009, 07:09 PM

12,973 posts, read 3,221,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
This idiot doesn't have a job but figured since other people with large families got reality tv shows (Jon & Kate plus 8 and the other one with the 17 or 18 mormon/christian kids) that she could do the same and get money/become an instant celebrity from doing nothing.
Yes...and it appears to be working for her too, doesn't it? I would rather see someone buy an estate for some well deserving foster parents throughout the country. What's up with this? I understand the kids need to be provided for...but a million dollar home??? Be real! This is to extravagant. A humble 6 bedroom ranch house somewhere on a acre of land maybe...not this. This is a reward for irresponsibility! You know my thoughts? If she really idolizes Angelina Jolie...why not give her and Brad some of these kids to raise?? They seem to have room for several more??? (according to the tabloids) At least they would have the money to take care of them without handouts!

Old 02-21-2009, 06:36 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,441,494 times
I heard that she was fixated on the number "12"...hopefully since she's passed that she won't even try to have any more. Something tells me that she will anyway though...

Old 02-21-2009, 07:24 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 19,986,139 times
She's going to lose the home eventually. She won't be able to pay the taxes on it, afford the maintenance and upkeep of it, electric and heating will eventually get to be too much for her....

She's got poor man's mentality--spend spend spend. She should be taking whatever money she has and saving it for the raising of these children b'c she's going to run out, then what? I hate to say it, I was trying to reserve judgment on this woman and give her the benefit of the doubt but it's getting increasingly difficult, she's kind of stupid--maybe tragically stupid. Poor babies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting