Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 01:50 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,456,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsts71 View Post
In my town (Appleton, Wis.) that house would be about 200k.. she should move here (although I wouldn't want to ever come across her..) or Nebraska or wherever where she could get a house double in size for the same price.
My thoughts exactly but we all know she doesn't care about practicality. It's all just a big game to her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2009, 02:07 PM

893 posts, read 1,579,748 times
That woman is insane. I've yet to understand why CPS hasn't done anything about this, especially after Access Hollywood showed the conditions of her home. It is a serious welfare issue.

Old 03-15-2009, 04:07 PM

3,842 posts, read 10,510,271 times
She needs to stay in CA to be near television studio lots so she can be on whatever classy show will pay her for selling out her kids.

Old 03-15-2009, 04:20 PM

I have this slight bit of hope that one day the magnitude of what she's done/is doing will hit her like a bolt of lightning and she'll take her kids to the middle of nowhere, buy a wig, get a JOB, and try to start over and do the best she can.

Old 03-15-2009, 06:49 PM

713 posts, read 2,716,955 times
Well I just finished applying for a student loan to help fund my IVF. Wish me luck!

What I think is sad is that Nadya gets a new home while her mom may soon be out on the street. That woman (the grandma) deserves a world cruise in my opinion. Dr. Phil should step up to the plate.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:03 AM

1,986 posts, read 4,065,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
I have this slight bit of hope that one day the magnitude of what she's done/is doing will hit her like a bolt of lightning and she'll take her kids to the middle of nowhere, buy a wig, get a JOB, and try to start over and do the best she can.
It just ain't there in her head, dude. She's one of those takers, giving nothing back to society but a bunch of hungry kids to feed, clothe and shelter.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:25 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,451,099 times
Octomom needs to move down the Arkansas near the Duggars. Jim could probably build a house three times as big for less than half of the price. Both families could create their own little town.

Old 03-16-2009, 01:12 PM

1,462 posts, read 4,867,030 times
Default Octomom gets new home

Ok, now this is getting worn out. Yes we all know that Nadia made a huge mistakke getting pregnant with six kids already at home, yes she is going to be a burden to the tax payers, yes she has a new house...yadda, yadda, yadda. Bottom line, these babies didn't ask to be born, they are here, they are live human beings and our concentration should be on them now. The babies are all that matters right now. Everyone has so much to say about "octomom" that they tend to forget these 14 children. What should we do with them? Crucify them because their Mom has some odd behaviors? I don't think so.

Of course Nadia and family being in this new neighborhood is going to create some problems with the photographers who are a pain to begin with and with newspapers but again, the insanity has to stop so these kids can be taken care of properly.

Did anyone get to see the babies on the Dr.Phil show? I did and they are absolutely beautiful...perfect babies...healthy for the most part but very small. If you had seen them perhaps all of this talk about "octomom" would stop. Nadia herself admitted she needs help with all aspects of this whole thing and I think that is the first step towards finding out why she did what she did.

Everyone take a deep breath and think about these kids!

Old 03-16-2009, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecticut Pam View Post
Ok, now this is getting worn out. Yes we all know that Nadia made a huge mistakke getting pregnant with six kids already at home, yes she is going to be a burden to the tax payers, yes she has a new house...yadda, yadda, yadda. Bottom line, these babies didn't ask to be born, they are here, they are live human beings and our concentration should be on them now. The babies are all that matters right now. Everyone has so much to say about "octomom" that they tend to forget these 14 children. What should we do with them? Crucify them because their Mom has some odd behaviors? I don't think so.

Of course Nadia and family being in this new neighborhood is going to create some problems with the photographers who are a pain to begin with and with newspapers but again, the insanity has to stop so these kids can be taken care of properly.

Did anyone get to see the babies on the Dr.Phil show? I did and they are absolutely beautiful...perfect babies...healthy for the most part but very small. If you had seen them perhaps all of this talk about "octomom" would stop. Nadia herself admitted she needs help with all aspects of this whole thing and I think that is the first step towards finding out why she did what she did.

I agree. But how do we go about supporting these kids or helping with them without giving her any money? Because I certainly don't think anyone should put a penny in her hands.

Old 03-16-2009, 05:14 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,812,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecticut Pam View Post

NO. This thread is about Octomom exploiting her litter and getting rewarded for it with a house. YOu want to talk about "everybody taking a deep breaths and thinking about these kids" , then start a thread for it.

We don't have to think about them, Gloria Allred is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting