U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 03:36 PM

12,238 posts, read 6,409,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
I have really serious doubts about the mental health of anybody who could even make up a scenario about torturing a human being like that. I think your kids ought to be protected from YOU.
ITA. Some of the posters on this thread are (judging by their posts) considerably more evil than the typical pedophile, and I say that as a criminal justice graduate who's done considerable research on the topic.

Old 04-18-2009, 03:38 PM

12,238 posts, read 6,409,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoquilter View Post
If you think that what I would do to a sicko who touched my children is torture, then you have no idea what torture is. Don't think for one moment that what a sicko does to a child isn't torture.
Having one's genitals touched by someone who shouldn't be touching them is not equivalent to your twisted scenarios. You have problems.

Old 04-18-2009, 04:17 PM

100 posts, read 276,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
Oh yes, black people are so scarey

"Well lookey there Bubba, there's on of them there black folk. Lets hold onto our wallets"

That's interesting, because I walk by black folks all the time not only with my kids by my side, but also by myself. Not once have I ever felt fear.

Even though when I lived in New Jersey I was held-up at gunpoint, by two black punks (guys). Fortunately, I'm well aware that not all black people are thugs and punks. Just the ones that listen to "Gansta' Rap and Thug Hip-Hop"

I cling to my little sons hands wherever I go with them, for several reasons. One, so they don't go running off into the street and into traffic.

Two, so they don't get lost in a crowd.

I think you're living in a fantasy world where you think white people are deathly afraid of black people.

Maybe I should take a page from your book of silliness and ask stupid questions.....

" Geee xenourtv, why is it so many black men, black women and black teenagers are arrested every day for violent crimes? Why are black people committing 80% of the crimes? "

" Hey xenourtv, maybe if black men didn't abandon their children, wives and girlfriends all the time; maybe you'd be around to molest your children. Instead of running off to knock-up the next 13 or 14 year old girl you come across"

Don't you just love stereotypes?

You are a prime example of a closet racist. Anyway stop changing the subject about prison rates of other ethnic groups and violent crimes they commit.

I could go into that right now and say for the first time in history more white people are in jail for crimes involving drugs than black people. CNN just reported it this week. They say the turnaround is do to less racial profiling among police. I always told myself that if the police broaden there circle and target everybody equally they would find that most white folks use and abuse drugs on a regular basis.

I went to a college that was predominantly white, and I remember one of my first days during my freshman year, one white girl told me do you have any pot. Throughout my time there that phrase "do you have any pot, any weed" always came from white folks. Not once was I asked that by the few black men and women there? They even bothered to ask if I had ice, like what meth is a white drug why would you think I had that. I ask most of you parents here who has a teenager, do you really know what is going on in there lives? Seriously it is very common in suburbia and whitebread towns for your own children to be experimenting with drugs, however unlike in the past they are getting caught with it.

Besides most black men are in jail for non violent crimes and it is sad that whatever mistake they made has serious consequences when they get out of jail. Do not let me get into what most white men are in jail for, well I will get into it and it is the main subject, pedophilia.

Statistics show most men who are into pedophilia and molestation are white. How about we don't change the subject and figure out why is it common among white people? It has an impact on parenthood especially if it is found that your spouse is interested in younger girls or boys.

Old 04-18-2009, 04:27 PM

17,047 posts, read 12,245,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenourtv View Post
You are a prime example of a closet racist. Anyway stop changing the subject about prison rates of other ethnic groups and violent crimes they commit.

I could go into that right now and say for the first time in history more white people are in jail for crimes involving drugs than black people. CNN just reported it this week. They say the turnaround is do to less racial profiling among police. I always told myself that if the police broaden there circle and target everybody equally they would find that most white folks use and abuse drugs on a regular basis.

I went to a college that was predominantly white, and I remember one of my first days during my freshman year, one white girl told me do you have any pot. Throughout my time there that phrase "do you have any pot, any weed" always came from white folks. Not once was I asked that by the few black men and women there? They even bothered to ask if I had ice, like what meth is a white drug why would you think I had that. I ask most of you parents here who have a teenager, do you really know what is going on in there lives? Seriously it is very common in suburbia and whitebread towns for your own children to be experimenting with drugs, however unlike in the past they are getting caught with it.

Besides most black men are in jail for non violent crimes and it is sad that whatever mistake they made has serious consequences when they get out of jail. Do not let me get into what most white men are in jail for, well I will get into it and it is the main subject, pedophilia.

Statistics show most men who are into pedophilia and molestation are white. How about we don't change the subject and figure out why is it common among white people? It has an impact on parenthood especially if it is found that your spouse is interested in younger girls or boys.
Can you cite any of your "facts"?

Seriously, what do you do for a living? You cannot adequately state a position, support it with good logic and back it with fact. No matter what your point is on any forum, it comes down to whatever black people are in jail for is probably not true and even if it is, it's not that bad and whatever white people are in jail for is worse and should be punished much worse. Always. You paint life and people with such a broad brush of stereotyping. And you call everyone else a racist? Can you make a post with out regard to race?

Old 04-18-2009, 04:33 PM

38,753 posts, read 38,469,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Came back and talk to us once you have been sexually abused

You come back and talk to us once you have had bodyparts nailed to the floor of a burning buiding. By a person who just sat back and sanctimoniously smirked about that they had done to you.

Old 04-18-2009, 05:08 PM

11,195 posts, read 9,562,629 times
OK xeno looks like you've moved on to another topic. Maybe you should start a new thread, "Drugs and the white man, how can they keep their jobs when they are so stoned?" Tell us about the research you did on drugs and the white man.

Old 04-18-2009, 05:14 PM

3,650 posts, read 4,837,130 times
In all these threads with racial overtones, I wonder how the OP classifies "black" and "white". There is a hundred of shades between black and white in this society. What is "white"? Pasty-white? Hispanic white? How about President Obama? Is he white or black? Where do 50/50, 80/20, 95/5 etc people fit, in these sweeping generalizations?

Old 04-18-2009, 05:27 PM

2,465 posts, read 3,056,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Having one's genitals touched by someone who shouldn't be touching them is not equivalent to your twisted scenarios. You have problems.
Well if I do have problems it's because a molester caused them. Having ones genitalia touched by someone without consent is pure evil torture. Especially when you are to young and to weak to fight the creep off and they sit there and threaten your life and the life of your family, your pets, your friends and anyone and anything else they can think of threatening if you should say something to someone and they do this over and over again. Once is not enough, they keep at it for as long as they can until either they stop because you are no longer their type, or until someone catches them or the kid finally gets up enough courage to tell someone. Then there is the forever nightmares that you keep having and can't make go away no matter how much counceling you have. There are the flashbacks when a smell or a sound or a sight triggers memories. There is a loss of self esteem and a fear of getting truely intimate with someone.

This my friend is torture. Maybe what I would do to some sicko, if given the chance, is evil. But it is an evil that was brought about by another person's evil. I will do my darndest to keep my kids from ever having to experience that evil like I have.

I don't lay awake at night fantasizing of doing such a thing to someone, unlike a sicko who goes to sleep peacefully dreaming about his next victim or what he has done to current and past victims. But believe you me, if I ever find out that someone has molested any of my kids, I will do all in my power to make sure that another kid does not become their next victim.

Old 04-18-2009, 05:35 PM

1,851 posts, read 1,172,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenourtv View Post
You are a prime example of a closet racist. .
haha.....I knew that would be your first response

Learn context, xenourtv. It's all in the context.

You agenda is clear as day.

I'm still waiting for you to provide a reference link to these statistics you speak of.

I've have previously asked twice, this is the third time. Yet, you continue to sidestep the question and refuse to provide the reference to support your claims.

Also, why are you ignoring my other question. Why do black males commit 98% of the sexual predator/pedophile crimes, in countries that are predominantly black? Why is that?

What, not enough white guys there?

Old 04-18-2009, 05:51 PM

10,593 posts, read 22,468,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
You come back and talk to us once you have had bodyparts nailed to the floor of a burning buiding. By a person who just sat back and sanctimoniously smirked about that they had done to you.
I was sexually abused by a family member as a SMALL child, the physical abuse continued until I could get away from them so I feel I have the right to speak with some authority on this subject.

One has to wonder why you feel the need to defend pond scum like this, do you have a family member who has been labeled a pedophile or something and you feel they are being mistreated??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting