U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 09:06 AM

1 posts, read 3,369 times

Advertisements

im 17, and i have 5 brothers and sisters altogether and im the eldest. one day i came home with my boyfriend to drop something off, and my youngest brother and sister were out in the garden playing. my boyfriend was later telling me this story, of how my 3 year old brother had stormed up to him and asked, very seriously 'do you have a big willy?' and my boyfriend just replied 'what?' incredulously, so my brother asked again 'do you have a big willy?' and again my boyfriend reaplied what, my sister, who's 5, overheard the conversation and comes up to him going 'what he means is, do you have a big penis?'....to this day it still makes me laugh, and my boyfriend has never quite gotten over the bluntness of children lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2010, 11:03 AM

1 posts, read 3,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittikat93 View Post
im 17, and i have 5 brothers and sisters altogether and im the eldest. one day i came home with my boyfriend to drop something off, and my youngest brother and sister were out in the garden playing. my boyfriend was later telling me this story, of how my 3 year old brother had stormed up to him and asked, very seriously 'do you have a big willy?' and my boyfriend just replied 'what?' incredulously, so my brother asked again 'do you have a big willy?' and again my boyfriend reaplied what, my sister, who's 5, overheard the conversation and comes up to him going 'what he means is, do you have a big penis?'....to this day it still makes me laugh, and my boyfriend has never quite gotten over the bluntness of children lol

that is awesome... lol

Old 12-07-2010, 03:27 PM

491 posts, read 922,311 times
I'm glad someone brought this thread back to life, tee hee. I love hearing all these stories.

A few nights ago, my 4yr old and I were getting ready to go to dinner and I had asked him to go to his room, grab his jacket and put it on so we can go. I go into my room, put on my shoes, perfume, etc...grab my purse and keys and wait for him by the door. 5min pass and I yell out, "Ready, Freddy?" My son promptly stomps into the living room and says very firmly "My name is NOT Freddy. It's Adrian!" LOL! I just about died laughing!

I never did explain to him that "Ready, Freddy" is just a saying, however, I don't think he would've cared, either way!

Old 04-02-2011, 06:02 AM

1 posts, read 3,082 times
My son is 8 yrs old and he said something to his friends. All the kids where like; i be a fireman, no i be a cop. My son said:

I want to get rich on the internet, I want to be be an Ant on the FLOOR.

We all started lauging, cause we knew that he ment Entrepeneur

Old 04-02-2011, 12:38 PM

4,941 posts, read 7,084,463 times
I will never forget driving in the car with my son (he was about 6 at the time). We got to a stop light and he looked over to see a homeless man on the corner holding a sign with the usual wording. He looks at me and asks: "Mama, if they are homeless, where do they get the markers and cardboard from?"

I was speechless and just burst out laughing. I've never really thought about it that way. That's my son....the deep thinker!

Old 04-02-2011, 04:42 PM

645 posts, read 835,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmom View Post
Here are a few of my favorites from my family.

My oldest son, when he was three, asked his father to buy him something at the store. My husband said, "No, we don't have enough money for that right now." My son then asked, "Is it because mommy holds the purse [strings] and she doesn't let you?"

Again my oldest son in the supermarket with his unfortunate father, in the feminine products aisle. My husband trying to remember which tampons I wanted. My son said to the woman next to them, "My mom's got blood again, and my dad doesn't know which stuff to get to stop it."

My oldest son when he was five and I was pregnant with his brother did not believe I had a baby in my belly. He came to the 20 week ultrasound with us. The next day he went to school with the ultrasound picture for show and tell. He told the class, "I know my mom's really got a baby in her belly now because he saw it on TV!"

My oldest son when I was pregnant wanted to know where babies came from, since I am an OB nurse I told him the truth, matter of factly with pictures and all. When another little girl at school told her classmates that her mom said you go to the hospital and pick up your baby, my son corrected her with, "No my mom told me they come out the "gina" if they fit and get cut out if they don't"... - got some phone calls after that one.

My nephew when he was four years old went swimming at the local pool with my husband, son and his father. They went into the men's locker room. There my nephew looked around in awe of all the naked men, after all he had never seen so many at one time before. He was especially fixated on one man right next to his father. He looked at his dad and asked, "Why is his penis sooooooo much bigger than yours daddy?" His dad, now beet red of course, answered, "God gives some men more than others, we are all different." My nephew then said, "I guess you didn't pray that much when you were a kid, did you dad?" With that everyone within earshot cracked up.

My youngest son to my sister on a recent visit. My sister asked, "How is Tae Kwon Do going with your dad?" My son's reply, "Oh he's just ignoring it and paying for it anyway." Obviously he overheard our conversation a few days earlier about this very topic.

My youngest son again, to his father. "You know dad you should just do what mom says, she's always right anyway." - obvious his hearing has improved much since getting tubes in his ears, we have taken up whispering now.

My youngest son after my wedding rings were stolen (he was three) presented me with a plastic spider ring from Halloween and told me when he grew up he was going to marry me and get me much bigger rings than daddy had given me.

And the most recent from my youngest son, "Why do I have to go to school when I'm never leaving home anyway?."

I could go on and on...

I like how this one was the "nephew" story! Nice job getting hubby's back!! (or front, er, um...yeah, you know what I mean....)

Old 04-04-2011, 07:59 AM

648 posts, read 1,464,350 times
Yesterday my son gave me the remote and I was like thank you! He goes, no thank you.. lol

Old 04-26-2011, 10:48 AM

1 posts, read 2,951 times
My daughter, 5 years old was being lectured on saying a bad word ( The S word) She goes on to ask why her Daddy didn't get punished for doing the same thing. Her Papa Told her that he had a cussing jar that his Daddy had to pay a dollar every time he said a cuss word, looking at him with her serious face and puppy eyes, And say's well.. Daddy wont have to pay a dollar when he cusses... He has to pay 2 dollars, cause he says those 2 dollar words LOL

Old 04-26-2011, 10:56 AM

26,346 posts, read 80,751,010 times
I taught my then two year old to count to one.

"OK, Count to one."

"One."

"OK, Now, Count backwards to one."

"One."

Smart kid.

Old 04-26-2011, 06:33 PM

247 posts, read 428,300 times
We were having family Bible study one night & we were discussing that no one knows what God looks like. My 8 year old brother replied, ' Why not? Can't you just google it?'

When we were shopping for my sisters 8th grade formal dress he grabbed a long, flowly, off white dress with gold detailing around the neck. He proclaimed ' God would wear this if he were going...God likes to wear gold around his neck because hes a G....get it, hes a G?! ' -___- LOL

During another FBS I asked him if he 'knowa about Noah & the arc', his answer? ' All I know is about the Mayflower.'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting