U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-21-2006, 06:42 PM

1 posts, read 5,209 times

Advertisements

I am looking for a rental property, probably and apt, in titusville. i have looked around and drake looks like the best option. anyone know anything about them or have any other recommendations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2007, 12:19 PM

1 posts, read 6,911 times
Default rental in Titusville

What kind of rental are you looking for. We have a big house with loads of rooms and have been considering renting part of them.

We are in titusville in an historic property near the town on West Main st.

Old 08-25-2007, 08:10 AM

1 posts, read 5,126 times
I'm looking for an apartment in Titusville. I lived here all my life (i'm 23) and just ready to be out on my own! Anybody have anything??

Old 03-09-2008, 11:18 PM

2 posts, read 7,245 times
Default oookay...old thread but im desperate

need to find a rental home in titusville. we have pets (2 cats nuetered, 2 others soon to be neutered within 2 weeks, one dog set around the same time to be spayed) which ive been told will not be gotten rid of. we have transport, and can move asap. must be in titusville, or within walking distance of titusville. not looking for an appt. sry to be so short, for more details refer to my thread (in titusville pa please help asap)

Old 06-21-2009, 03:52 PM

1 posts, read 4,428 times
Hi. I'm looking for a rental property (an apartment preferably) or a small house. I will have two roommates living with me and from what I understand we will have two cats (possibly three) and eventually plan to get a dog so there will be need for a place in Titusville or Pleasantville that allows animals. As for housing/apartment conditions we're hoping to get a place where we can have two or three bedrooms, or perhaps a one bedroom place that can fit three roommates. If anyone could offer any suggestions or help, it's greatly appreciated.

Also thank you for the warning about the Drake Apartments.
And Shirleyriley if you could send me some information about the historical property that would be greatly appreciated as well. Thank you, everyone.

Old 06-18-2010, 09:03 PM

1 posts, read 3,476 times
Default Looking for housing in Titusville or surrounding area

Quote:
Originally Posted by raeraetvegas View Post
I'm looking for an apartment in Titusville. I lived here all my life (i'm 23) and just ready to be out on my own! Anybody have anything??
I'm looking to move to titusville asap as well. I have a small dog who is 6 and is very well behaved and house broken (obviously). Most places do not allow pets but I am looking to rent a house or apt asap. Any information about housing in the surrounding area as well would be greatly appreciated. Happy Friday to all and to all a Good night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania