Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-29-2008, 08:19 PM

2 posts, read 5,346 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone! Im so glad I found this site. After reading all of the post, I see that everyone is so helpful. I hope you can help me Right now, my family lives in Juniata County. For the past few days, I have been trying to find a website for houses, just for rent. Every site I go onto either just gives me apartments to rent or a house to buy, which we cannot do. I love the town I live in now(quiet and peaceful with a view of a mountain off my back deck). My fiance asked me to look at New Bloomfield, Marysville and I threw in Elizabethtown for myself More of my family lives in a townhouse in E-town and she says its beautiful and the schools are good. Anyway, my question is, can you give me a good website that lists houses that are for rent and maybe a little information about the towns that I have listed. Thank you so much!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2009, 01:48 PM

1 posts, read 1,910 times
[url=http://www.craigslist.com]craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums[/url] & [url=http://www.cumberlink.com]The Sentinel Online : Front Page[/url]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania