U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-02-2012, 12:18 PM

52 posts, read 66,020 times

Advertisements

Since Petco bought out a bunch of Superpetz locations, I guess it's possible. But since I hardly ever saw anyone parked at Superpetz when I've driven by there over the years, I'd be surprised if a Petco went in there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2012, 01:27 PM

1,331 posts, read 1,844,084 times
I saw that sign out by the old Superpetz building but couldn't quite make it out either. Think it said something about "meds-something" so maybe one of those drive through med places like Sunbury has? I had mixed feelings about Superpetz. They had some really nice folks working there but was treated like dirt by a lady working there the one day and didn't go back.

I got something in the mail about Planet Fitness last month with a special and may take them up on it. Really nice prices and close to home. I hope they do well!

Old 02-03-2012, 03:07 PM

390 posts, read 1,068,067 times
The sign reads : Medical Express; Urgent Care

Old 03-20-2012, 09:14 AM

44 posts, read 79,667 times
Well at least it is not another real estate office, or car lot! I had heard that the Med Express was taking over the Ruby Tuesdays and that Panera Bread was building next to the Med Express. Guess that is not happening as I see there is a sign for a lot for sale. Did join PF and love love love it. I do the Black Card and I am telling you - I have been there at LEAST every other day including weekends and have never had to wait for anything (other than the hydromassage or red light theraphy booth). The staff are great and will help you with absolutely anything you need to know or want. What's nice is NO blaring radios and in fact you cannot even use your cell phone on the floor - you have to go to the lobby to use your phone. There are ALOT of people (over 1400 I heard) that joined and it does get busy - there are some less than desirables that seem to have joined as well, but I am certain as the months go by, those will weed out. Locker rooms are very clean, dressing rooms clean and so far all the equipment is in the perfect working order. Total 20 TV's you can use headphones with. Best of all - NO LUNKS! No sweaty, grimy, screamin banchee men or women LUNKS lurking around gulping from their gallon jugs of water and wiping their mouths on their sweaty arms! I love it.

Old 03-20-2012, 11:59 AM

1,513 posts, read 4,574,863 times
What times of day do you go? I've heard around 4:00 (as people get off work) the parking lot is completely full! It's great that you have't had to wait for anything.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:18 AM

44 posts, read 79,667 times
Yes, I am already there by 4. I work 7 to 330 and work 25 miles away so I am just getting there by around 4. I have never had to wait for anything - other than the massage bed or specifically, the red light therapy booth. You have to wait all the time for that ! They have a terrible system in place with using the tanning, red light and massage bed. If someone misses their tan, etc., they do not make them go to the end of the line (list), they allow them to skip right in above anyone who has been waiting. This is the only thing I am having a problem with at PF. And their AC unit is not working- but they did post a note on the door and advised they are having a new unit put in - it can get very very hot in there. No fans either. I love the place tho - sure beats Champs anytime especially since Champs catered to the Lunks and Power lifters and 3/4 of the time, their equipment was broken - loud music, etc. and they do not offer any massage beds, tanning or red light booth. Champs will be out of business by the beginning of Fall I am predicting. They will just not be able to sustain themselves thru the winter without the fitness part of the business up and running.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susquehannock View Post
The sign reads : Medical Express; Urgent Care
Is this still happening? I noticed the signs are gone now and it doesn't look like anything's going on there.

Old 03-26-2012, 03:20 PM

390 posts, read 1,068,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawne View Post
Is this still happening? I noticed the signs are gone now and it doesn't look like anything's going on there.
Well, Friday afternoon there were people working on the inside.

Old 03-27-2012, 12:55 PM

Oh, okay. Good.

Old 03-27-2012, 01:11 PM

512 posts, read 604,606 times
Drove past this morning about 6 AM on my way to work, lights on, people working, something is going on in there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania