U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-25-2008, 12:23 PM

5 posts, read 16,108 times

Advertisements

We are about to list our home with a realtor and I was wondering if there is anyone looking in the Royersford/Limerick area? I would love some feedback to get a feel for the market in our area.
The lady whom sits next to me at work is house hunting in the Chester County area and claims that the inventory of homes is kind of weak. She said that it appears that people are in a holding pattern right now and there aren't may new listings.
If you are looking in Limerick - Do you find the same issue? What are you experiencing that has prevented you from offering on a home?
I love this website and the helpfulness of everyone!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2008, 11:49 PM

1,024 posts, read 2,885,632 times
We just sold our house in Royersford this fall, and although the market was down, we had a lot of traffic and ultimatley sold our house in under 2 months.

With all the people coming in and out of the area due to the pharmaceutical companies, I think that houses in that area don't sit long.

Our house was a 4 BR 2 1/2 bath 2300 sq ft colonial on a .58 acre (built in 2002). There was much competition out there, but if I remember correctly ours and all the others sold.

Best of lcuk to you.

Old 05-01-2008, 07:05 PM

2,240 posts, read 7,040,048 times
We sold our home in East Coventry (luxury townhome, 3000sqft, 1 year old) and it took us over 8 months to sell it. There is a good amount of inventory...you just have to price right from the start (one of our problems) and find the right agent (another one of our problems...we ditched first agent and got another who said the price was off...sold in 3 months with her) BUT, this was in Nov, so things may be picking up.
good luck selling!

Old 05-01-2008, 07:06 PM

2,240 posts, read 7,040,048 times
oh, and east coventry is right beside Limerick. I had a nice view of the Nuc Plant...that will probably be your biggest issue.

Old 05-07-2008, 03:30 PM

5 posts, read 16,108 times
Thanks so much for the input. I guess I just need to be patient.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania