Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2007, 05:22 PM

1 posts, read 3,252 times

Advertisements

Hello, I've been browsing this board and everyone seems to be super helpful. So hopefully someone can point me in a good direction.... My name is Rob and I own a luxury RV rental company. Our inventory is real real high end...Every spring we bring a few RVs up to PA for our summer rentals. Last year we were in Strasburg just outside of Lancaster... I am looking for a rental property in a fairly rural area where I can park some RV's (i.e a small house on a decent sized piece of land where there is A LOT of room for parking in Eastern PA. We can be North, Central even Southeastern PA but the Scranton or Allentown area is ideal for us, because we deliver the coaches to our customers in NY, NJ, MD, CT. Our RV's are rented during summer and fall and I do not need a commercial location because they're already booked when we bring them up and we don't do walk in business. In fact only a couple of the the RV's would be parked there at a given time because they're only parked between the rentals when they're cleaned for next rental. My in laws (Super nice in early 50's) who work for us would be staying in the house and taking care of them between rentals. I had one all lined up and the guy called me today and told me that his property just sold. Murphy's Law I guess...ANY help would be much much appreciated. If anyone has an inside track, or knows someone please email me anytime. I have one backup which I can make work, but it's really not ideal for us. I'm ready to move immediately (need to be in 1st wk of April) so email anytime...THANKS SO MUCH! - Rob
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2007, 08:50 PM

1 posts, read 3,139 times
Smile rental house allentown pa

Are you still interested in renting a house in the Lehigh Valley?

cganey

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania