Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2006, 12:26 PM

2 posts, read 9,929 times

Advertisements

Hey, I'm from Greencastle, PA and finding a site that shows this kind of info on my small town is saweet. Any other Blue Devils out there? I'm from the class of '02 (yeah, I know I'm young).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2006, 05:32 PM

8 posts, read 30,194 times
Is this OWEN? I graduated Class of 03. Krystle. Nick is my big brother, graduated with you! Nice to see another blue devil out there. what a small world!

Old 08-23-2007, 01:10 PM

8 posts, read 37,987 times
Default Greencastle was recommended to me

tell me about Greencastle. it was recommended as a quaint town to move to. What can i expect? Do you recommend it over some other small towns in the area? PROS and CONS please.

Old 08-30-2007, 04:53 PM

8 posts, read 30,194 times
Greencastle is a quaint town. It's great if you are no other race then white and as long as you have tons of money to buy a huge house and all kinds of fancy clothes to achieve a good social status. If you don't live in Greencastle Greens and wear Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, Aeropostale, and American Eagle, you cannot possibly live a happy life in Greencastle. At least not if you have teenagers. Greencastle is all about social status. Not only that, but everyone knows everybody else and outsiders are shunned at all costs. I know this because I didn't go to Greencastle until 4th grade. My parents didn't have the money to buy a house, let alone a house on the golfcourse. They didn't have money for name brand clothes until later in high school, but by then I had already been shunned and classified as a geek/nerd.

It's all good though. I have more now then most of those losers did anyway. They're all smoking, drinking, in jail for drugs or in rehab. I have a loving family, a nice house, a great car, and a close group of friends.

Greencastle is great if you like drama. I moved out of Greencastle after graduation and though I only live about 15 minutes away, I am happy that I can go to the grocery store in my PJ's on a Sunday and not run into the group of idiots I went to school with, or their parents, or their grandparents, or their cousins/aunts/uncles, ect.

Anyways, if you want to move there, go ahead. I would strongly advise against it though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
View detailed profiles of: