Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 07:52 PM

7 posts, read 44,836 times

Advertisements

Didn't even notice any of the places closing. Guess I was in a hurry to get home last time I passed through that way. Hope it all gets back on track.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2009, 09:19 PM

226 posts, read 757,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
I'm going to have to go there soon. I go to a similar place down in State College as I have a friend who likes to go there when I visit.

Just curious.......does anybody have the phone number for the Cinema Center at the mall that connects you with a live person? I'm being lazy and not wanting to listen to the complete line up and times of movies to get it on the recorded line. I want to ask when and if we are going to be getting 3D screens. It stinks to go up to the Lycoming Mall for a 3D movie and hope they will soon get screens for them.
Sorry RJ no 3-d at Cinema Center.............not sure on the phone number...........just wondering,what restaurant do you go to in State College thats like Tokyo Diner

Old 08-31-2009, 12:03 PM

1,518 posts, read 6,669,079 times
We have friends that go to Tokyo Diner so often that they are known by name when they walk in. They love it. I haven't been yet because I have snooty kids who only like the "American" food that is in such abundance around here. Sigh!

Old 09-01-2009, 01:58 PM

56 posts, read 182,420 times
I like Tokyo Diner as well, but alas, even that is getting old to me. I saw a ladder in Ruby Tuesday's old building where I have never seen it before. Does anyone know if it is in fact, presently being worked on? I also do not see the Bowen agency sale sign that used to be there. I only see the sign for land that is next to it.

Old 09-21-2009, 07:08 PM

9 posts, read 42,111 times
Default golden grill breakfast buffet

I tried the Golden Grills breakfast buffet on Saturday. I went with low expectations after having tried their lunch and dinner buffets. I must say their breakfast buffet is every bit as good as the Golden Corrals. My wife and I will be eating breakfast there on a regular basis.

Old 09-21-2009, 09:35 PM

Bearly Country bought the rights to Hershey's Ice Cream off Nanny Tutu's and will be opening an ice cream shop on Market St Selinsgrove

Old 10-08-2009, 03:36 PM

6 posts, read 18,278 times
Construction work today where Susquehanna Bank was on the strip. Wonder what's going in there?

Old 10-12-2009, 08:00 AM

56 posts, read 182,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rps85 View Post
Construction work today where Susquehanna Bank was on the strip. Wonder what's going in there?
With our luck, yet another bank (
LOL

Old 10-12-2009, 01:19 PM

1,518 posts, read 6,669,079 times
It looks to me like they're just repaving the parking lot. My son works nearby and I asked if he'd heard anything and he said no, but also thinks it just looks like a repaving job.

Old 10-13-2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeMar View Post
I was told Ihop is interested in Ruby Tuesday building. Would be a hit on the Perkin 's breakfast crowd
Ihop lovers take a hit
The other day, I got a paper in the mail advertising the Ruby Tuesday lot.
I guess they're sending them to area contractors. So, sorry to say, doesn't look like Ihop is hopping to our area
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania