U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-07-2009, 09:49 AM

460 posts, read 1,313,500 times

Advertisements

I'm interesting in investing in residential property in York and I'd welcome any PMs from real estate agents working in that area. I need someone who is experienced with investors, can recommend reliable and fairly-priced property mgmt outfits as I live out of state, and has an ACCURATE knowledge of the York rental market and what rents it will currently bear in this economy.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2009, 07:03 PM

Am I not posting in the right forum? York is not exactly close to any of the sub-cities listed. . .. no real estate agents work in York that are on this forum? bummer.

Old 07-13-2009, 02:19 PM

No real estate agents out there that service York that may want some business???? Wow!

Old 07-15-2009, 01:01 AM

3 posts, read 9,198 times
Default hello from York!

I just moved to York, about a year ago, finished a family practice residency and bought a place right in town. I considered renting or buying multiunit property to rent out as well. I can send you in the direction of a good real estate agent who can give you some great personalized service. I'm interested in helping out this community which is trying very hard to come up as an artist and cultural center for a diverse population. feel free to email me with a little bit more specifics regarding what you're looking to do, but I could certainly get you a contact or two. Mod cut - please do not post e-mail addresses, use DM feature

Last edited by toobusytoday; 09-16-2009 at 09:47 AM..

Old 09-18-2009, 10:39 AM

1 posts, read 2,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trying2moveup View Post
I'm interesting in investing in residential property in York and I'd welcome any PMs from real estate agents working in that area. I need someone who is experienced with investors, can recommend reliable and fairly-priced property mgmt outfits as I live out of state, and has an ACCURATE knowledge of the York rental market and what rents it will currently bear in this economy.

Thanks!
Hi...I'm not a real estate agent but think I might be able to help you. I'm a real estate wholesaler. Basically, I acquire highly discounted real estate and sell that real estate to other investors or buyers looking to buy bargain properties in York, PA. I noticed on your thread that you didnt' get much response from any realtors so thought I'd give you another avenue to explore. If you're interestested in buying/investing in York, PA real estate, visit www.2days2buy.com and provide me your email address. Once you do, I'll shoot you an email about any investment properties in York PA that I'm currently working on that might suit you. Again, that's www.2days2buy.com Thanks. Mikk.

Old 10-20-2009, 05:13 AM

1 posts, read 2,231 times
The profits you make from your investments can go directly in your pocket and provide you long term positive cash flow returns and equity building for more info on real state visit [url]http://goodbye-boss.com[/url]

Old 01-27-2013, 09:58 AM

1 posts, read 913 times
Default Rental property for sale

I have 3 beds York property for sale
Call 973 433 6890
See it here [url=http://york.craigslist.org/reo/3574069893.html]$16000 / 3br - 1000ft² - Sale (York)[/url]
Owner will finance
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania