U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Pensacola
 [Register]
Pensacola Escambia County, Santa Rosa County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-17-2021, 11:06 AM
 
7,469 posts, read 6,044,894 times
Reputation: 16622

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailwanderer View Post
40 years of studies and trials that show masks do nothing to prevent transmission of viruses. In fact, a couple studies said improperly worn masks ie touching it with soiled (read: not sterile) hands actually increase the risk of infection. The science is well settled and conclusive. The article I linked has an exhaustive list of studies proving it. You don't accept it because your cult tells you not to. That's how cults work. No amount of facts or evidence will ever change your mind.
We been brainwashed into covering our mouths when we sneeze and cough for what? Nothing. Just another attempt to control us. Exercise your right to sneeze openly and forcefully into our shared spaces. Resist the tyranny!

Don't even get me started on the socialist farce that is hand-washing. Cooks of C-D, stop washing your hands after a poop. Studies have shown that hand-washing does not kill E-coli. They're trying to take away your constitutional rights by using the almost non-existent chance of poop on your hands getting on the food you're preparing.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-17-2021, 01:05 PM
 
25 posts, read 10,839 times
Reputation: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
I have no argument.
.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2021, 02:31 PM
 
Location: Alabama
10,966 posts, read 5,792,634 times
Reputation: 5995
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
We been brainwashed into covering our mouths when we sneeze and cough for what? Nothing. Just another attempt to control us. Exercise your right to sneeze openly and forcefully into our shared spaces. Resist the tyranny!

Don't even get me started on the socialist farce that is hand-washing. Cooks of C-D, stop washing your hands after a poop. Studies have shown that hand-washing does not kill E-coli. They're trying to take away your constitutional rights by using the almost non-existent chance of poop on your hands getting on the food you're preparing.
Destroying straw men is fun!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2021, 02:20 PM
 
360 posts, read 303,990 times
Reputation: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailwanderer View Post
Every study linked and quoted is legitimate. Think what you want of the site, the article just serves as a collation of data. I could've just linked every study individually for people like you, but I think you could try to use your brain just a little bit for once.
Well the site does kind of reflect your mindset. Look here and get an opposing view:

https://www.kxan.com/news/coronaviru...n-why-they-do/

I think maybe your brain may be working overtime. Give it some time to heal. Things may look different.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-20-2021, 10:08 PM
 
524 posts, read 695,554 times
Reputation: 967
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrviking View Post
Huge drops in NASA budget after Obama became president. Suddenly it becomes outspoken with global warming and like magic the death spiral stops. Got to love politics. You got to play to get paid.

Thank you for pointing this out.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-21-2021, 06:09 PM
 
Location: FL-Gulf Coast
316 posts, read 781,539 times
Reputation: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
Thank you for pointing this out.
You can look this up and clearly see that it's false.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-22-2021, 02:42 PM
 
Location: unfortunately, WA
2 posts, read 555 times
Reputation: 17
Just want to say (as I sit here eating my figurative bowl of popcorn) that the comments are priceless here. I came onto C-D looking for input on Pensacola (and Escambia County in general) because I currently live in quasi-commie-WA state. After reading/perusing through 7 pages of mask vs no-mask, vack seen vs no vack seen, it makes me want to move even sooner to Florida. I'm glad there is a decent number of people who all realize that the ”science” being shoved at us isn't that at all. Y'all are lucky to have DeSantis, Gaetz, etc. I'm stuck in a democratic hell-hole (no term limits and we've been doing mail voting for years...ugh) and every time I see Florida make the news I want to move. I promise I won't bring my WA to your FL. I just want to be a free American again and enjoy living by our constitution, not the political whims of some doofus (take your pick). Oh, and your sunshine doesn't suck either. I've already had snow and I never need to see another snowflake (either kind!) again.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-12-2022, 02:13 PM
 
477 posts, read 342,282 times
Reputation: 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBloosm View Post
Can it be possible that you are wrong? Could it be that climate change is normal and has been happening since the globe's been spinning? Could it be that the environment is being used to grab power and manipulate the masses meanwhile real issues are ignored? Could it be the real science is geological and that we are at the end of an ice age? Did global warming and stone age man cause Great Britain to become an island when it had been a peninsula? Who was to blame when the Sahara become a desert when it was once an ocean? Throughout history, there are always people who just go along. These people never question authority or suspect that they might be wrong. There are loads of places along the west coast where you can stand in homeless people's poop while discussing with like minded people about how awesome you think you are
Alternatively, can it be possible YOU are wrong? I'd say yes.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-14-2022, 08:41 AM
 
257 posts, read 108,068 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen Wister View Post
Alternatively, can it be possible YOU are wrong? I'd say yes.
Way to dig up a dead thread for some reason.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Pensacola
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2023, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top