U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2013, 03:49 PM

1 posts, read 1,197 times

Advertisements

Daughter in search of her biological father - Ladislav Scherbanowitz, of Paffhausen

Can you help locate him? Thank you - from Washington State, US
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2014, 10:50 PM

1 posts, read 1,145 times
Please I need your help. I am looking for my moms family that I hope still lives in Hof/Saale, Germany. My mom past away in 2007 and I tried to find my relatives then, but no luck. Well I started again and still have no luck. I don't know if her brother and sisters are still alive, but I know that they have children.

Thank you

Old 01-05-2014, 11:52 PM

1 posts, read 1,125 times
Default Greetings Melanie.

[

Hi Melanie, my name is Enrique and I tried to find a friend in Germany by two years without lucky, I tried with those ages but are in German, used translator but s really hard without the language. Plz help me.

If you have chance and a little time you could help me ?

Hope to hear news from you .

My e address is [email]icekid01@hotmail.com[/email]

I appreciate so much your attention. Is very important to me.

Thnx for any inconvenience.

Enrique

QUOTE=MelanieGermany;14740933]Hi to all people, searching people in Germany!

There are several social networks in germany which help you finding your friends, children or other family members in germany, such as:

[URL="http://www.wer-kennt-wen.de"]www.wer-kennt-wen.de[/URL] (who knows who)
[URL="http://www.stayfriends.de"]www.stayfriends.de[/URL]

many people are on facebook, too.

If you are looking for young people in school age, try wer-kennt-wen.de first. stayfriends is mostly used by older people who are searching for old school friends. But to be safe, check out both websites.

If you need help, let me know if you want, i can check them out for you, its just a little click on the search button.

Melanie[/quote]

Old 01-10-2014, 07:46 PM

4 posts, read 4,256 times
Default Bruce weber

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanieGermany View Post
Hi to all people, searching people in Germany!

There are several social networks in germany which help you finding your friends, children or other family members in germany, such as:

www.wer-kennt-wen.de (who knows who)
www.stayfriends.de

many people are on facebook, too.

If you are looking for young people in school age, try wer-kennt-wen.de first. stayfriends is mostly used by older people who are searching for old school friends. But to be safe, check out both websites.

If you need help, let me know if you want, i can check them out for you, its just a little click on the search button.

Melanie
I am trying to find Renate Kulow,a girl I met in Stuttgart in the late sixties. Her father worked for the streetcar company, unfortunately I don't know the company name. She may have married (probably), and I would appreciate any tips in how to locate her. I believe she had a younger brother. It's getting late...... Please help me find her ....

Old 01-12-2014, 12:19 PM

Thank you solo much .. I will try those suggestions

Old 01-12-2014, 01:30 PM

If you could check for me I would truley appreciate it!!!!!

Old 01-12-2014, 05:20 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,074,727 times
BruWeb I don't think MelanieGermany has been on here for a while. You can click on her name and send her a private message.

Old 01-12-2014, 10:59 PM

1 posts, read 1,052 times
Hi My name is Yasmeka White im trying to find my sister Darlene Mitchell from Germany her mother name is Heidi Mitchell please help.........

Old 01-17-2014, 05:48 PM

Do you think you could help me??

Old 01-30-2014, 12:48 AM

2 posts, read 2,689 times
Unhappy Please help me.

Hi,
my name is Tony, and i have been searching for my biological father for a very long time time.
It all started in Malindi, kenya (East Africa) where my ''biological father'' met my mother by the names of Christine Mugisha. Following their relationship, i was eventually born on 25-Feb-1984 and named ''Anthony'' by my father. However, they later split up after a few months following my birth and my father later on relocated back to Germany and in 1992, we also relocated to Uganda. Its quite unfortunate that my mother later passed away in 1995 after having promised to tell me his full names. As you can see, i spent most of my life trying to put the pieces together with the hope of discovering his full names, but that was in vain with each step that i took. I know that my Father's name is Alonso, and he now stays/lives in Bonn, Germany, but thats the best that i do know. Kindly help me find my father, i still have hope that we will one day meet, make my DREAM come true and i will eternally be grateful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search