Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2015, 02:09 AM

1 posts, read 1,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanieGermany View Post
Hi to all people, searching people in Germany!

There are several social networks in germany which help you finding your friends, children or other family members in germany, such as:

[URL="http://www.wer-kennt-wen.de"]www.wer-kennt-wen.de[/URL] (who knows who)
[URL="http://www.stayfriends.de"]www.stayfriends.de[/URL]

many people are on facebook, too.

If you are looking for young people in school age, try wer-kennt-wen.de first. stayfriends is mostly used by older people who are searching for old school friends. But to be safe, check out both websites.

If you need help, let me know if you want, i can check them out for you, it´s just a little click on the search button.

Melanie
Hello, I live in Finland and try to find address, telephone number or anyting else of my old friend. His name is Ulrich Jaenike, and he is about 70 years old. We met last time a couple of years ago in Finland and now I have lost him. If I remember, he lived in Berlin or near the city. If you can help me to find him, I m very glad. Thank yuo anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2015, 10:34 AM

1 posts, read 1,403 times
Hello my name is Dorin and Ive been trying to find my mother all I know is that she lived in Germany, and became pregent with me her name is Tanya Fincke she was born in Nov. 23 1970. And her borther worked on a cargo ships and sneaked her into America where she had me and then left. I know her parnets live in Germany but I don't know where please help if u can.

Old 04-03-2015, 06:12 PM

1 posts, read 1,345 times
Hi Melanie,

I wondered if you could help me. My best friend is trying to find her German father, now around 67, called Bernhard Johann Bauer.

My friend knows her father had a troubled life and knows what prison he was in 7 years ago but she was given a forwarding town name and that is all. She is currently searching her mums house for his birth certificate and his photo, but do you think this will be enough to find him, and can you give us any help at all if we find his birth certificate?

Appreciate your time and thank you in advance,

Claudia Parkinson

Old 04-08-2015, 01:00 PM

1 posts, read 1,316 times
I am looking for a German that I can use as a penpal for history.

Old 04-10-2015, 12:37 PM

1 posts, read 1,298 times
Default Find someone in Germany

Hi Melanie.
My son's father-in-law recently passed away, and I would like to send flowers in remberance to his widow. I know both their names, and the town that they live in, but not the actual house number and street. I have tried looking under different areas for Germany, and I am stuck.

I would appreciate it if you could give me some guidance.

Thank you for any and all assistance.
Cheryl

Old 05-30-2015, 10:26 AM

2 posts, read 2,466 times
Hi melanie i lived in germany from 1990 to jan 2000 im am wanting to move nack and establish residency and am looking for my old landlord and ther family i know they lives in obernau a small town outside aschaffenburg and i know ther names and part of ther adress and i think i have a partial phone nmbr as well culd u help

Old 05-30-2015, 01:03 PM

1,724 posts, read 2,491,967 times
MELANIE HAS NOT BEEN ON THIS SITE SINCE 2013.

You can click on her name and send a direct message and see if she can help you.

Bill

Old 06-10-2015, 05:07 PM

1 posts, read 1,141 times
Hi I'm looking for an old friend from Germany , John Gunther Kane. We met back in Tibilsi, Georgia. Any information would be helpful.

Old 06-18-2015, 09:18 AM

1 posts, read 1,115 times
Looking for Karin Breyer, born in Flensburg, roughly 1947-49. She would be in her late 60s now. She worked with my mother at McGraw Kaserne (army base) in the 70s and my mum would love to chat to her again. Thanks.

Old 06-21-2015, 12:33 PM

1 posts, read 1,092 times
Default Lost sister

I went to STAY FRIENDS.COM but it is in Germane which I do not understand. My dad was stationed in Rhine River Germany. He was in the army I am trying to get more info from my sister who has all the info on our half sister in Germany. He has passed on so I cannot ask him
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search