U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 02:19 AM

239 posts, read 407,984 times

Advertisements

Hi George,

check in google. Correct spelling would be Rüdiger Holland from Bempfingen, which is somewhere around Stuttgart. There are a few that you can find, one in Freiburg (kinda close to Stuttgart), but it doesn't show the age. It is not that easy to find somebody in Germany due to our strict privacy acts. None in Bempfingen. Also check facebook... there is one too.
Here's what I found...
http://www.pointoo.de/poi/Freiburg-i...d-2318344.html

Rüdiger Holland | Facebook (when you sent a message send a friends request, otherwise he might not see your message)

Rüdiger Holland Ballonladen, Lahr - Firmendaten + Adresse im Creditreform Firmenprofil has a shop

Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Rüdiger Holland in Grünstadt, Tel: - Telefonbuch in Grünstadt - Stadtbranchenbuch Grünstadt an engineer between Heidelberg and Kaiserslautern

Good luck...let us know if this was helpful to find him
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2012, 11:17 PM

2 posts, read 11,902 times
WOW!
Thanks DeeHexi, well impressed!
Did not really expect this level off help, I have been on other forums and some were a complete waste of time, even the correct spelling is a help, I will definately check out those links and will get back to you to let you know how I got on.
Thanks again
George

Old 09-23-2012, 02:45 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,096,322 times
Good luck in your search, I hope you are successful !

Most of the search people do want to help if they can and I have seen some wonderful efforts. Yet it seems like some people just come on here to criticize and try and interject their bad karma. I swear they seem to come in groups.....LOL.

Enjoy your trip to Germany, whether you find your friend or not. But, when you get there, ask around the old places.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:32 AM

1 posts, read 5,128 times
Default Trying to find German Grandmother

Hello, My father was adopted in Munich in 1959. His birth mother's name was Franziska Maria Riedl, born 02/17/1936 in Munich. I know only that she was a seamstress at the time and her address at the time. Can anyone help me with an idea of how to start my search? She is getting older and I would love to find her. I suppose she could be anywhere in the world now and married with a different last name.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!!!

Nicole

Old 10-01-2012, 03:06 AM

Hi Nicole,

I sent a request to the City Hall in Muenchen. Let's see if they will answer (without attaching a pay slip). Usually they want money for information like that. But maybe we get lucky. Keep your fingers crossed.

Have a good one

Daniela

Old 10-09-2012, 06:18 AM

1 posts, read 5,050 times
Hi,
I am currently searching for my Dad's family in Germany, he passed away when I was very young so have lost touch with them.
I have my brother's childhood passport and an old address for my aunt, would these be useful in any way? I have tried searching on social networks but with no luck.
Thanks for any help you can offer.

Old 10-09-2012, 06:56 AM

2,263 posts, read 2,453,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteci View Post
Hi,
I am currently searching for my Dad's family in Germany, he passed away when I was very young so have lost touch with them.
I have my brother's childhood passport and an old address for my aunt, would these be useful in any way? I have tried searching on social networks but with no luck.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
PM me with the info and I will have a look.

Old 10-09-2012, 01:29 PM

Send me all the info you have... I will see what I can do.

Greetings from Heidelberg, Germany
Daniela

Old 10-11-2012, 03:39 AM

If I can't even get a response from nic-nic (sent her a pm with what the city hall in Munich said - and they do want money for a search) I will not try to get info from Munich anymore. Waste of time.
It's a lot harder to find somebody here in Germany and I don't see why I should be wasting my time if they can't even answer a pm or questions here. I am done.

Old 10-14-2012, 09:42 AM

1 posts, read 4,995 times
Hello,
I am looking for my sister. We have never met, but she knows about me. We have the same father. I just recently found her last name and last address. I think it is from the late 80's or early 90's . Her name is Diana Muller. Last known address is Goldgrubenweg 22, Dreieich -Gotzenhain. Muller may be her maiden name. I am unsure of her age , but she is about 45 years old . she has 3 children . Our fathers name is Lacy Lee Hoffman from South Carolina. USA. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks , Danny
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search