U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2013, 12:30 PM

5 posts, read 8,560 times

Advertisements

Hello, I am helping my boyfriend find his bilogical brother. He was born at the Landstuhl Army Base in Germany, but adopted in May of 1984 to an American couple. The adoption took place in Bitburg Germany. Where should I look?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2013, 12:51 PM

1 posts, read 4,791 times
Default fredrose

Melanie: I am trying to find my friend franz Lehmann who I last saw in may 2011 living at 6 zirkusstrasse, dresden. the phone number 351 287 3275 does not work. The only listing that comes up is the same name living in prohlis, but that is not him. Is there any way for me to access death records to see if he died? here in the US the peoplesearch sites give much information at low cost, but I have only found 1 site and they want 200 dollars. Any help would be appreciate. thanks Fred

Old 05-26-2013, 03:18 PM

2 posts, read 9,479 times
I am looking for a man who should be about 33yrs old now. His name is Russell James McClain. And or his Mother Heidi Marie Schwartzel McClain. Last seen in Budingen Germany. Heide is from Lauderbach.

Old 05-26-2013, 06:51 PM

2 posts, read 9,479 times
Hi i am looking for my brothers son Russell McClain. He should be about 33yrs old now. He last saw them in Budingen and Russell's mothers name is Heidei Marie Swartzel from Lauderbach Germany.

Old 05-27-2013, 07:14 AM

10,779 posts, read 14,725,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russmag View Post
Hi i am looking for my brothers son Russell McClain. He should be about 33yrs old now. He last saw them in Budingen and Russell's mothers name is Heidei Marie Swartzel from Lauderbach Germany.
Be patient as Daniela has not posted in a couple weeks or more, and when she returns she will try to help you since she lives in Germany. Melanie as well.

Give them time to see your question.

(Even though you should have started your own question with a title like this:
"Looking for .......... and .......... in Germany" that was specific to you and the people you look for)

Old 05-30-2013, 04:43 AM

2 posts, read 7,362 times
LOOKING FOR MY BIOLOGICAL FATHER

Hi,
my name is Tony, and i have been searching for my biological father for a very long time time.
It all started in Malindi, kenya (East Africa) where my ''biological father'' met my mother by the names of Christine Mugisha. Following their relationship, i was eventually born on 25-Feb-1984 and named ''Anthony'' by my father. However, they later split up after a few months following my birth and my father later on relocated back to Germany and in 1992, we also relocated to Uganda. Its quite unfortunate that my mother later passed away in 1995 after having promised to tell me his full names. As you can see, i spent most of my life trying to put the pieces together with the hope of discovering his full names, but that was in vain with each step that i took. I know that my Father's name is Alonso, and he now stays/lives in Bonn, Germany, but thats the best that i do know. Kindly help me find my father, i still have hope that we will one day meet, make my DREAM come true and i will eternally be greatful.
As y

Old 06-16-2013, 08:02 AM

1 posts, read 4,622 times
Hi Melanie

I think it is a great thing that you have offered to help others find loved ones. I hope you will be able to help me. My brother, Collie Bethea, passed in June 1999. At the time he was living in Augsburg Germany. He had married and divorced Verena Bruss. They had two children, Keshia and Jeremy Bethea all living in Germany. I have been unable to locate them since 2000 and I really want to find them. I have considered Visiting Germany in hopes of locating them but I do not speak German and when they were small they did not speak much English. My brother was fluent in German. I know they moved from Augsburg Germany to Regensburg Germany. I have sent a letters to the Regensburg address but I have not received a reply so I assume they have moved. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. The family calls me Polly while is the name Verene is most familiar with. By the way she, Verena, use to be a nurse. Evaseawright@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for your assistance. Eva

Old 06-17-2013, 01:09 PM

2 posts, read 9,168 times
Hey could you help me find my father, i havent heard from him since i was about 15 (now 26) we had communication when i was younger i use to go over and we use to send letters, we have always just assumed he died but could never confirm it.

His name was Rheinhard Werner Stielow,born 7th January not sure what year, His mothers name was Gertrude, Brothers name was willibald and Sisters name was Wally. He stayed at Fritz Erler Allee.

Any info would be nice Jamie.

Old 06-24-2013, 04:36 AM

2 posts, read 9,168 times
Default ps

its Berlin.

Old 08-10-2013, 03:44 PM

1 posts, read 4,449 times
Hello, can any one help me please! My fiancé Walter Ungar is looking for his family. We don't know how or what to do. His moms name is Hildagard Helena Espey. She passed along time ago from cancer. She was born in Huels Germany. She met Alexander Karl Ungar Jr. in Wurzburg Germany. They married and her wealthy family disowned her. He was in the service. Their first son was born in Germany but Walt was born here in a service branch in North Carolina. Sorry my spelling may not be right on. His dad passed along time ago too. I know she was a very religious and special woman. Walter has always wanted to know his family. The last thing his mom said was Walter find your family in Germany. He has tired but had no luck. We have more information, dates, of ages, of birthdays, cities where they were, info on family, can any one help? Thank you. Debra J Marsh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search