U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 12:07 PM

2 posts, read 1,656 times

Advertisements

Are you still looking for Iva Jean Jordan? This is her daughter Pauline. She has 4 kids. one of them is Angela Jordan. Right now she is living in Anderson. I don't have the address but if you truly want it I can get it from Angela. She is the only one who still speaks to her. I know she would like to hear from anyone in her birth family as she has talked about it before. Word of warning. She can be a nice person, but don't let her get too close. If you need confirmation that we are talking about the same Iva Jean. She was born in January of 1951. My understanding is she had one sister and 2 brothers, and I believe she was originally born in Arizona. If you still want the address or if you just want information, feel free to email me at shaynabrat6@comcast.net. Thanks. Pauline J. (Brown) Daugherty
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 01:02 PM

842 posts, read 1,979,362 times
Those posts were written back in 2006. I have copied and pasted your message into a direct message to her. If she still has her e-mail hooked up to this account and it is still current, she may still get the message. Since she also added her e-mail above, I sent an e-mail to that address that will lead her back here as well.
Just checked and this:
estrada06@comcast.net
is no longer a good e-mail address. E-mail bounced back.
For those who post, here is a really good example of keeping your contact information up-to-date. It could be years later when someone sees your post and tries to contact you. If you really want to find the person it is a really good idea to keep checking back and to update your contact information on your profile so you can be contacted.

Last edited by Susan13202; 05-13-2009 at 01:48 PM..

Old 05-13-2009, 04:07 PM

2 posts, read 1,656 times
thanks. I did try the email and I had the same problem with it bouncing back. hopefully she'll check back every now and then.

Old 06-26-2009, 06:59 PM

2 posts, read 1,431 times
Default Looking For Iva Jean Jordan

Oh My Gosh! Yes, I am still looking for Iva Jean. She is my half sister. I am the daughter of her birth mother and I have been looking for her for some time. I am very excited to talk to her and you too! Please get in touch with me asap!! You can call me collect or email me. I very much look forward to hearing back!!

Peggy Estrada
907-245-0502

Old 06-26-2009, 07:03 PM

2 posts, read 1,431 times
Default my email

Sorry, I forgot to add this, estrada006@gmail.com

Please email or call me asap! I am very excited to hear from you or your mom or sister! Like I said, I am Iva's siser, I am the daughter of her birth mom, Jean. That is why her middle name is Jean, that was our mother's name. Her family is still in Indiana. I have sooo much to tell your mom!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search