U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2006, 09:21 AM

1 posts, read 2,996 times

Advertisements

Good evening. My name is Michele Massaro and i live in a small southern italian country, Telese. After several serches about my family, I found out that probably my uncle emigrated to Youngstown, Ohio in 1916, and since then i have no more information about him. His name was Giuseppe Massaro (I think he's dead now) but I hope he had sons. I would be very happy and grateful if someone will help me finding further informations about his family. I am sorry for my bad English

Michele
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2006, 12:44 PM

2,179 posts, read 6,616,692 times
i found these massaro in youngstown you might want to contact him.

GEO A MASSARO Born Feb 1914 More Information
3204 SHIRLEY RD Map It Recorded: 01/25/2002 GEO A MASSARO business listings
YOUNGSTOWN, OH 44502 County (330) 782-5040 Leave a message for GEO A MASSARO

ROSE M MASSARO Born Jul 1934 More Information
719 5TH AVE Map It Recorded: 03/29/2003 ROSE M MASSARO business listings
YOUNGSTOWN, OH 44502 County (330) 755-6022

EDW J MASSARO Born Oct 1925 More Information
92 VENLOE DR Map It Recorded: 08/14/2002 EDW J MASSARO business listings
YOUNGSTOWN, OH 44514 County (330) 757-9926

Old 08-11-2006, 09:15 PM

1 posts, read 3,016 times
Default I am a Massaro..... but...............

Hi my name is Elisha Massaro, sorry for the jolt but it is just my married name. My husband name is John A Massaro, and his dad's name is Anthony N. Massaro. I don't know my husband extended family that well. As a matter of fact, we didn't even have any Massaro's on our wedding invitation list. But to help you out; there is a large massaro family in the area that we are not related to. In Howland Ohio there is a Mrs. Massaro that is a elementary school teacher. Also in the Warren, Niles, Howland Ohio area there is a Dr. Massaro. I think his first name may be Dean. Good Luck to you. If you happen to run into and string of Anthony's from Niles, Ohio please let me know, we could be related!
Any thing else I could help you with let me know at elisha959@aol.com.

Old 09-17-2006, 02:51 PM

2 posts, read 5,988 times
Default Massaro Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega View Post
Good evening. My name is Michele Massaro and i live in a small southern italian country, Telese. After several serches about my family, I found out that probably my uncle emigrated to Youngstown, Ohio in 1916, and since then i have no more information about him. His name was Giuseppe Massaro (I think he's dead now) but I hope he had sons. I would be very happy and grateful if someone will help me finding further informations about his family. I am sorry for my bad English

Michele
I am related to the Massaro Family in Melrose Park Illinois and they are related to Giuseppe Massaro. We would like to find out if there is any relation. Who is related to Guiesppe your mother or father? What are their names? What else can you tell us about your family?

Old 09-17-2006, 02:53 PM

2 posts, read 5,988 times
I am related to the Massaro Family in Melrose Park Illinois and they are related to Giuseppe Massaro. We would like to find out if there is any relation. Who is related to Guiesppe your mother or father? What are their names? What else can you tell us about your family?

Old 12-12-2006, 09:08 PM

1 posts, read 2,994 times
Default Massaro

I don't know if we are related or not. My husbands Massaro's came to the United States and settled in Wooster, Wayne County, Ohio. They all desend from Sabatino Massaro. I have a lot of information on this line if you hook into it.
Thanks, Beth-Anne Massaro
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search