Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2008, 03:13 PM

5 posts, read 10,379 times

Advertisements

Sometimes a person is too young to see the greatness of individuals in their path. The greatest guy I ever had the pleasure of meeting is Dawan Elliott. He is about 32 years old from Long Branch, New Jersey. He played baseball in Bradenton, FL and Augusta, GA. I met him when I was in college in Florida and I didn't realize then that he would turn out to be the best friend i ever had. If anyone can help me find Dawan or "D" it would mean a lot.

I have the information from his teams up to 1999 and the last call I received from him was in 1999 as well.

Moderator cut: email removed, use direct message

Last edited by autumngal; 01-12-2008 at 10:02 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2008, 11:51 PM

37 posts, read 109,602 times
only guy i can find that lived in those cities is 46 ,,,he has a b for his middle initial could this be the guy your looking for

Old 01-10-2008, 02:57 AM

5 posts, read 10,379 times
Default Thanks for your help

Dawan's middle name is Brian and his birthdate is june 30 1976. I also found a couple sites that listed his age as 46. i was told that was a mistake that happens at times. i aso found two Long branch addresses and his baseball team addresses but they are outdated. i have not seen anything past 1999 and that was the last time he contacted me. He LOVED baseball and i know he would not have just given it up like that. i hate to think the worst. i thought that perhaps he joined the military because I can't find any info on me when i was in the military.

Thanks for your help!!1

Old 07-09-2010, 08:58 AM

1 posts, read 1,686 times
Default Dawan Elliott

I feel the same way bout Dawan... I have been searching for him for years. I met him in 1994 and became very close with him, I cant locate him. I have tried every search website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettina3705 View Post
Sometimes a person is too young to see the greatness of individuals in their path. The greatest guy I ever had the pleasure of meeting is Dawan Elliott. He is about 32 years old from Long Branch, New Jersey. He played baseball in Bradenton, FL and Augusta, GA. I met him when I was in college in Florida and I didn't realize then that he would turn out to be the best friend i ever had. If anyone can help me find Dawan or "D" it would mean a lot.

I have the information from his teams up to 1999 and the last call I received from him was in 1999 as well.

[mod] email removed, use direct message [/mod]

Old 07-09-2010, 10:16 AM

38 posts, read 58,212 times
Here's what I found but it sounds like it might just be a repeat of what you've already previously gotten on him, but here is a relative also that is linked to his profile...

Dawan B Elliott
phone: 706-739-0177
address:
152 Union Ave Apt B
Long Branch, NJ 07740

Address History:
Long Branch, NJ
Augusta, GA
Bradenton, FL

Relative....

Darnell Elliott
phone: unavailable
address:
147 Central Ave
Long Branch, NJ 07740

Strange that the relative linked to him has a similar first name and the age is correct (32), maybe he changed his name? Anyhow... Good Luck to you!

Old 07-09-2010, 05:08 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,349,571 times
Is this him? Dawan Elliott | Facebook
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search