U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2010, 03:28 PM

7 posts, read 9,587 times

Advertisements

hi, im new to this site and dont know were to start, im trying to find my uncle stephen hilton born in the uk... think he was born in 1960's... he has 1 sister christine hilton who has 4 children katherine karrie stephen and thomas she was courting a man called larry who was my father, he also has 1 brother named micheal who had a partner called pauline,micheal still lives in the same address he did when we last saw stephen...stephen was married to a lady called janet they have a son together called andrew and 2 step children kelly and daniel, stephens mother (my nan) was called joan and died in 2001,he is a bulider, my uncle micheal is a self employed painter and decorater,

my mum christine last saw stephen when my nan died and was living in holland/netherlands at the time,he has a son called connor and is or was married to a lady called renata/renate or renee... cant remember exactly .... my uncle stephen was also in the navy and went to castle hill school for boys in bolton united kingdom....

i have tried facebook myspace freinds reunited etc and cant find him or his wife or son...

if also tried a few directories online in holland/netherlands and im really having no luck at all

if theres any one that can help me or anyone knows my uncle could you please please help me

contact me at babybubblebump@live.co.uk

thankyou kath xx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2010, 02:14 PM

Default im looking for stephen hilton.

im looking for stephen hilton,english born was in the navy,d.o.b is possibly 1960 ish... he was knicked named hilly at school,he is a builder,he was married to a lady called janet,they have a son together called andrew,and 2 step childrfen called daniel and kelly, they lived in little lever,bolton,uk...stephens mother was called joan and was married to ken for a great number of years,stephen moved to holland after he divorced before 2001 which is the year his mother died, after or b4 then he remarried a lady called renata (think this is her name) they have 2 children both boys together,the eldest will be between 10 and 13 named connor, he knows 2 men called kevin and stephen/steven knightingale who either joined him in holland or he met them there...

my mum christine and myself have been trying to find stephen for years now and no luck... can you please help....??????

if this is you or you know of his were abouts and have some contact info for him please email me on katherineturner30@yahoo.co.uk

Old 07-24-2010, 02:28 PM

Default how to find some usin only D.O.B and name

how do i find someone just using their D.O.B and name....

trying to find my uncle stephen ..ive posted other posts on this...

thanx

Old 07-24-2010, 04:37 PM

2,457 posts, read 6,303,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine1981 View Post

thanx
What is his full name, D.O.B., last known residence, etc?

Old 07-24-2010, 05:21 PM

1,830 posts, read 4,758,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine1981

thanx
The problem is, you're looking for someone who resides in another country. In the U.S. we have access to many public records that help us in the search, but we have no resources for other countries beyond phone books.

Old 07-25-2010, 03:34 AM

hes called stephen john hilton D.O.B 19/01/59.... either the 19th or th 20th... his last known were abouts was holland..im guessing it was in the area of Vlissingen

Old 07-25-2010, 03:11 PM

2,457 posts, read 6,303,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine1981 View Post
hes called stephen john hilton D.O.B 19/01/59.... either the 19th or th 20th... his last known were abouts was holland..im guessing it was in the area of Vlissingen
In this original Thread you did not write that he was in Holland, which hcgCali dug out. So, this info is of no use to me. I'm sorry.

Old 07-26-2010, 07:56 AM

5,127 posts, read 10,239,565 times
I have merged your 3 threads looking for the same person. ONE thread per search - please read our TOS.

forum rules, please read them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search