Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2010, 01:15 PM

4 posts, read 6,035 times

Advertisements

I am looking for people who graduated from Armijo High School somewhere around 1988-89 that knows of or has heard of a Steve Martinez 39, that later became a police officer at the Fairfield Police Dept, that has been fired years ago, due to not returning to work because he would not give up his endeavors (which they know of) to obtain me for sex & for other things.
(Maybe if you have access to an 1988-89 Armijo High School year book, you could take his graduation picture and post/send it to me, I live in Las Vegas and can not do this myself, or post/send a photograph of him you have seen of him in the Daily Republic Newspaper in uniform 1998-99 that I saw, if you have it. (Steve is a light skinned 5'10” trim 160 lbs Hispanic male, with black hair and mustache.)

He has been stalking me for several years in every city and town I have been in for over 16 years, but when I report him to the Fairfield Police Dept (& others) they vehemently deny he was ever a Police Officer from their Police Dept, which I know he was, and are recklessly lying at my expence.

If you know anything about this individual, please contact me at ExposeGovernmentCorruption@gmail.com
He is dangerous & I am not getting any aid from the Fairfield Police Dept to stop and/or arrest him and get him OFF the streets. He is a psychopath serial stalker that has a fatal attraction towards me and his intentions are to rape and murder me.

I have several witnesses who know about his plot (he is not working alone he is working with several other rouge police officers all without a warrant). He has been questioning people about me as to where he can find me & other illegal questions, all none of his/their business.

He is involved in a ring of police corruption, sex slavery trafficking which I have been reporting & been a target of for over 16 years, but because of his affiliation with them he gets away with it every time!

I want to prove these criminals (cops) at this Police Dept are liars, and are protecting Steve and actually are only looking out for their own corrupt interests and covering up these crimes, so I am looking for people who either knew Steve Martinez or of him, & are willing to come forward to verify his existence, esp as a Fairfield K-9 Police Officer during the 1990's (now ex) so you can help me get this guy off the streets.

The only thing I am getting from the Fairfield Police Dept is retaliation by them, so please if you could help, I'd appreciate it!
Thank you!

Last edited by septembermorn42; 08-27-2010 at 02:25 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search