U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 08:47 PM

5 posts, read 11,600 times

Advertisements

I am looking for my cousin by the name of Sheila Fowler who use to live in the Charlotte, N. C. area or might just still be there. Someone had reported to the family that at one time she was in the Raleigh-Durham area. If anyone knows of her whereabouts please contact me. My name is Shelley and I am from the Wilmington, N. C. area. Her mother's name is Bobbi Fowler and those that know her will know her father's name and his status.
So Sheila or anyone who knows her please contact me at cnickshell@yahoo.com.
Thank you.
Shelley Douglas
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2007, 08:56 PM

Default Looking for Sheila Fowler

I am presently seeking someone to help me locate a long lost cousin by the name of Sheila Fowler. Sheila use to reside in Charlotte, N. C. and now over the past umpteen years we have lost contact.
So please if anyone knows her which her father's name is David Fowler please ask her to contact me Shelley of Wilmington, N. C. I would so much like to hear from her.
My e-mail address is cnickshell@yahoo.com. Will be waiting patiently to hear from someone who knows anything about her and if she is alright. Anyone who is not sincere in helping please do not write. Only sincere responses are appreciated.
Thank you,
Shelley

Old 06-28-2007, 09:02 PM

Default Looking for Sheila Fowler

I am presently trying to find my cousin whom I have not seen in many years.
If anyone knows of here whereabouts and be very sincere in answering please notify me at cnickshell@yahoo.com.
She use to live in the N. C. area and her father's name is David Fowler.
My name is Shelley and I use to live in Wilmington, N.C.
Please contact me with any and all information and Sheila if you happen to read this or get wind of this, e-mail me.
Looking forward to hearing
Shelley

Old 06-28-2007, 10:28 PM

2,115 posts, read 6,449,105 times
Is this a common surname? My next door neighbors are Fowlers. Pretty sure they are native to this area.

Sent you an E-mail.

Sara

Last edited by saralee; 06-28-2007 at 10:31 PM.. Reason: Added information re: E-mail

Old 06-30-2007, 08:31 AM

842 posts, read 1,979,199 times
Is she 33? Is her middle initial L?

Old 02-24-2009, 05:32 AM

14,939 posts, read 10,227,235 times
I know Ron Fowler (wife = Grace) from Apalachicola, FL. Would there be any connection?

Old 02-24-2009, 05:50 AM

5,661 posts, read 24,671,762 times
Do you know her middle name or initial? NC voter registration records shows six within the state.

Old 02-24-2009, 08:25 AM

575 posts, read 3,467,839 times
Look, we are not mind readers. Please supply Sheila Fowler's current age (take a guess)

What does umteen years mean? 5? 15? We can't guess this either.

This is very agitating when people can't post relevant info needed, and we have to keep asking.

Old 02-24-2009, 12:02 PM

Default Chick

In response to your e-mail you were very informative. Will update to make the search more beneficial to me and to all those who are trying to help.

Old 02-26-2009, 08:47 AM

Default Looking for Sheila Fowler (Alston)

I am looking for my cousin who is an African-American female born in Charlotte , N. C.
Sheila is around 54 years old and was last seen in the Raleigh-Durham area.
She got married and I think her married name is (Alston) .Sheila also lived in the California area at one time (Palo Alto) and then again back to North Carolina.

If anyone knows of her or her whereabouts please contact me. My name is Shelley and I am formally from Wilmington, N. C. but now presently reside in Virginia. . No judgement calls just love... Any information is appreciated. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search