U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 01:47 PM

5 posts, read 8,113 times

Advertisements

My geneology goes from James Hunt who had a son James Dudley Hunt who had a son Roy A. Hunt who had a son James Hunt who had a daughter Barbara Hunt. Barbara Hunt (Bodine) is my mother.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2009, 07:40 PM

5 posts, read 8,113 times
Hi Pam,
I'm not sure you were able to get my previous posts because I'm new to this world. Do you have an email address where we can corespnd.? My great, great grandfather was James Dudley Hunt. I would love to work together to find James and Mary Hunt from Vermillion County, Indiana. I made some calls to funeral homes in that area to try to locate additional information on them.

Blessings,
Mike

Old 03-07-2009, 08:50 PM

652 posts, read 1,588,036 times
Default Hi Mike

You can click on anyone's name and it gives you several options to contact them etc. You can choose one of them and the board will notify them of a message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bodine View Post
Hi Pam,
I'm not sure you were able to get my previous posts because I'm new to this world. Do you have an email address where we can corespnd.? My great, great grandfather was James Dudley Hunt. I would love to work together to find James and Mary Hunt from Vermillion County, Indiana. I made some calls to funeral homes in that area to try to locate additional information on them.

Blessings,
Mike

Old 06-01-2012, 03:21 PM

1 posts, read 442 times
Default James Dudley Hunt decendant

Mike,

I am Pam Evans' first cousin. Unfortunately, Pam passed away last year. My great grandfather is James Dudley Hunt who married Clarissa R. Rice. I am stuck on James' parents--James and Mary Booher. I have seen family trees going back farther, but no documentation to back them up. I am trying to continue to search these lines. Please feel free to contact me if you wish. I just get to work on this in spurts, but will be glad to share any info I find.

Carolyn Brinegar

Old 08-05-2014, 06:27 PM

3 posts, read 899 times
Default James Dudley Hunt and Mary Jane Booher

Anybody out there still interested in knowing the parents of James Dudley Hunt and Mary Jane Booher. I have some information on James' parents as I am related and had some family notes.

Old 08-06-2014, 07:46 AM

1,611 posts, read 1,948,987 times
sgcheyney
You can click on the names and send them a direct message since none have been on here in a while.

Old 08-06-2014, 11:07 AM

3 posts, read 899 times
Mike...are you still out there? We are related to James Hunt and Mary Booher. I would like to hear from you and share information.

Old 08-06-2014, 11:10 AM

3 posts, read 899 times
Thanks for advice, MrBillM. I haven't ever been on this site before. Wasn't sure if they would get message if I did that. I think I did send a "befriend" yesterday but I will try to contact directly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search