Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2009, 04:32 AM

1 posts, read 1,662 times

Advertisements

Hi, guys, im new here, I am looking for my friend from Montreal Quebec Canada. The last time i heard from her was 6 months ago, she was working at a gas station and she was having bad luck with everything. I live in California, so either i go to montreal to look for her during my spring break or I register here first to try my luck.

1) Her name is Emmanuella Cirelli, She was born on June 24 1979, she is 29 years old

I have her home address, ive tried writing letters to her, but I think she may have moved because she was having problems with her home that she was building. the last time i heard she was living with her aunt, but i do not know what her aunts name is or where she lives. Her last known home address was
8337 Francois- Blanchard, Montreal Quebec H1E 1N4

The last time i heard from her she told me that she was working at a gas station. Thanks guys, i really appreciate if you can get any information.

I also know she has another aunt in North Carolina, but i do not know her name

Last edited by RedRum31; 01-27-2009 at 04:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search