U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 09:24 PM

24 posts, read 86,252 times

Advertisements

Hello,

I am looking for Jackie James Summerfield, born in West Virginia (Roane county), year of birth should be around 1938 or 1939. Last known address in Cleveland Ohio. I recently found out his name from my birth mother and his name is listed on my hospital records but not my birth-cert. Please any info please forward....PLEASE.......I was told that he tried to locate me when I was younger and I was hidden from him by my grandparents that raised me. i was born in 1969. Please help if you can.

Thanks Long lost daughter, looking for dad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2007, 11:15 PM

310 posts, read 659,395 times
Sending Email. Don't Want To Post Here.

Old 03-17-2009, 12:11 AM

1 posts, read 5,340 times
i am liliana melendez and i am looking for my father i havent seen him since i was real little n i really wanna noe bout him his name is eduing armie melendez

Old 03-17-2009, 05:59 AM

842 posts, read 1,979,988 times
Hi Liliana,
If you click on this link:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/peopl...tant-tips.html
it gives the guidelines the moderators posted for this forum and gives the kinds of information you will need to post for people to be able to help you.
It also tells you that you need to start your own thread instead of adding onto someone elses. After you read the moderators guidelines, if you go here:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/newth...ewthread&f=108
you can start your own new thread there and post your information.
Good luck.

Old 08-04-2009, 12:59 AM

1 posts, read 4,963 times
Hello my name is Wendy I was reading things about people searching for birth parents from around Hartford City Indiana and came across yours, even though I am not sure that yours had anything to do with Hartford City. My Grandmother was Hattie Summerfield Besser originally from West Virginia and I am thinking the same area. More than likely we are related in some way. My Grandmother is decesed and I could not get any info from her. I might be able to get something from my Aunt, my father wouldn't know anything. Good Luck!

Old 11-07-2009, 03:57 AM

1 posts, read 4,703 times
I am not even sure that this will work. I am looking for my father, who I believe is named Michael, He would have lived in the San Diego Califronia area about 27-28 years ago. My mother has never mentioned his last name and since I never see her there was no way for me to obtain it. I was told once that Michael was in the military which leads me to believe that he could have possibly been stationed on the Naval base in San Diego. My moms name is Barbara Mascorro.

Old 11-07-2009, 05:58 PM

4,132 posts, read 13,317,681 times
Wendy42 and JudyMascorro -

You need to start your own threads, not add to someone else's, it just muddies their post and yours will get lost as well. Please read Susan13202's post above (see below, I copied it for you):

If you click on this link:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/peopl...tant-tips.html
it gives the guidelines the moderators posted for this forum and gives the kinds of information you will need to post for people to be able to help you.
It also tells you that you need to start your own thread instead of adding onto someone elses. After you read the moderators guidelines, if you go here:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/newth...ewthread&f=108
you can start your own new thread there and post your information.
Good luck.

Old 09-15-2010, 05:18 AM

1 posts, read 3,865 times
Powro3: found this posting...not sure if you have seen it...it may or may not help you....
Re: Samuel P. Summerfield of Monroe, Kanawha, Roane Co, West Virginia - Summerfield - Family History & Genealogy Message Board - Ancestry.com

Old 10-05-2010, 06:56 PM

1 posts, read 3,799 times
well i am looking for my brother and sister my brothers name is jesus samuel guiterrez birthday aug 7,or 8 1982, and mysister namee is maribel almanzar gutierrez may 18 1984and i have never seen them but in 1 pic when they where little and my name is tabatha almanzar if u haveenyinfo please contact me i really want to meet them my mom put them up for an adoption when they where little and i want toget to know them there mom name is tomasa gutierrez and fathers name is lolo gutierrez plese if u know these people if there ur friends familly of familly please let me know thank u. they lived in buckey az

Old 07-07-2011, 12:56 PM

4 posts, read 6,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powro3 View Post
Hello,

I am looking for Jackie James Summerfield, born in West Virginia (Roane county), year of birth should be around 1938 or 1939. Last known address in Cleveland Ohio. I recently found out his name from my birth mother and his name is listed on my hospital records but not my birth-cert. Please any info please forward....PLEASE.......I was told that he tried to locate me when I was younger and I was hidden from him by my grandparents that raised me. i was born in 1969. Please help if you can.

Thanks Long lost daughter, looking for dad.
Your father was born June 3, 1938
I am doing a search for him. If I find anything I will reply back. Brenda
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or