Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2010, 05:07 PM

1 posts, read 1,275 times

Advertisements

My biological father gave up his birth rights to the man I call Dad, so he would not have to pay child support and he "adopted" me. Im now 21, and starting to realize I can possibly have cousins, aunt/uncles and grandparents I have never known about. My mom always told me my biological father's mom loved me dearly and she even sent cards until I was about 5 and then stopped. She won't tell me where he may be or anything like that. The last I heard my grandma say was that he was either in Arizona or California. He was a marine when my mom married him. Im not sure if he is still now. His name is Jon/John Jaramillo. I have one picture of him with his first name on it but I cant find it. (I'll look more.) Any suggestions?
Thanks in adavnce.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2010, 11:50 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,348,325 times
There are a lot of men with that name, under both variations, so more information is needed. Do you know his birthdate or have an idea of his age? What state/city did he live in when he was with your mother? Do you know where he was born or where he grew up? What's your mother's first name? Do you know your paternal grandmother's name? If you have a copy of your birth certificate, it should have his name on it with the correct spelling.

Old 11-07-2010, 09:01 PM

2 posts, read 2,157 times
If you don't have a birth certificate on hand, there should be a vital statistics placein your area where you can have them print up a copy of your original birth certificate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search