Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2010, 03:20 PM

5 posts, read 6,723 times

Advertisements

I am offering a $100 reward for information the would help lead to my wifes mothers location. Please take a minute to read this. We are not looking for money or anything else, other than some answers to the past. I am a firefighter and my wife is a paramedic and we have 3 great kids. My wife was born in Longview, Gregg county, July 27, 1982. My wife was adopted at age 11 in Florida, but is desperate for some answers to her past. This was in the early 1980, from around 1980 until 1987. Some information, her mother was Lillian Adams and her family lived in Longview. Description of Lillian, she would be around late 40's now and in her early 20 while in Longview, medium height, brown curly hair, white pale skinned, raised brown mole on her chin, green eyes, somewhat squeaky high pitched voice, and approx weight 250lbs. Lillian probably grew up and went to schoold in Longview in the late 1970s. She had atleast 3 daughters, possibly 6 total. Around 1987 she moved herself and three of the daughters to Immokalee, FL. Her daughters names were Rosaolva Angel, Lea Ann, and Ruby Nichole. The others were possibly named Eva Marie, Gloria, and possibly Tasha. She was married in Longview and her last name changed to Rodrigruez. My wife remembers some family names; an Aunt Becky, possilby younger than her mother, Aunt Lynn and Uncle Eugene, not sure which one was a brother or sister and probably older than Lillian, and an Uncle Skeeter that lived with Lynn and Eugene, not sure of the family connection. She only remembers her grandparents as Granny and Pop Pop. She can remember going to their house as a child and remembers they lived in a large 2 story gray house (chipped paint), long driveway, nice porch, cats everywhere, a broke down shed in the back, and behind their house was an oil field with black pumps. Some other info we have found, Lillian possibly remarried and last name is now Gonzalez, with a last know associate Portifino Gonzalez, we don't know the connection if it is a husband or possibly child. In the early 80's Lillian friend in Longview was a woman named Charlie and a friend in Florida was Fillamenia. From the bits and pieces of my wifes memories, Lillian was probably a drug user during this time frame. Lillain has lived in Longview, TX; Plant City, FL; Immokalee, FL; and Lehigh Acres. Any bit of information would be possibly helpful and if it leads to her or family it will be rewarded.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search