U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 04:54 AM

1 posts, read 1,488 times

Advertisements

this is sean scott malynns other brother shane if you happen to locate him tell him we love and miss him and to come home and see his family my mothers phone # is listed he can contact her
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2011, 09:50 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,098,836 times
Good luck, guys. I hope it works out. Let us know.

Old 03-13-2012, 04:57 PM

1 posts, read 810 times
Hi there. Not sure if you found Sean , but I got an email from him about 2 years ago. He is still in SF. Email me at [email]krystnk@aol.com[/email] and I will give you the details I have. Sean and I worked together many years ago. I worry and think about him all the time.

Old 05-31-2013, 04:38 AM

2 posts, read 1,271 times
Smile Look no futher

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Hello my my name is Sunshine & your brother is my best friend. He was at my house tonite & asked me to google his name just to see what comes up. And nothing did but I scrolled down anyways & the beginning of your post cought my eye. So, I clicked on it & Sean was reading it with me. Then I read the last part about him being a gay man out loud & that's when Sean read the part about the "stud ranch" shirt & said "OH MY GOD, SUNSHINE THAT IS ME!!!!" It was beautiful!! But, anyway, to make a long story short, your brother is fine. And if you would like to contact me about how you can get in contact with him, please feel free to contact anytime, day or night, 415-323-9228 (cell ) or my office number 415-701-0406. I'm in the office 3p.m until 10p.m Monday-Wednesday & on Friday & 9a.m until 10p.m Wednesday & Thursday.
Thank you for your time & hope to hear from you very soon.

Old 06-01-2013, 05:30 AM

3,796 posts, read 9,704,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean12 View Post
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Hello my my name is Sunshine & your brother is my best friend. He was at my house tonite & asked me to google his name just to see what comes up. And nothing did but I scrolled down anyways & the beginning of your post cought my eye. So, I clicked on it & Sean was reading it with me. Then I read the last part about him being a gay man out loud & that's when Sean read the part about the "stud ranch" shirt & said "OH MY GOD, SUNSHINE THAT IS ME!!!!" It was beautiful!! But, anyway, to make a long story short, your brother is fine. And if you would like to contact me about how you can get in contact with him, please feel free to contact anytime, day or night, 415-323-9228 (cell ) or my office number 415-701-0406. I'm in the office 3p.m until 10p.m Monday-Wednesday & on Friday & 9a.m until 10p.m Wednesday & Thursday.
Thank you for your time & hope to hear from you very soon.
If this is a valid post, then why wouldn't Sean call home himself if he knows his family has been searching? Sounds a little fishy to me.

Old 06-18-2013, 04:08 AM

2 posts, read 1,271 times
Talking Sean

Sean is scared. He's scared that his family is going to reject him. He's worried that they will be embarressed to be seen with him. He said that his personal appearance has changed tremendously since the last time they were together. And also he has a few health issues that he's trying to deal with. But, I can tell you this much, he loves his family very much. He talks about you guys all the time.
So, please Shane if you would like to know anything more about your brother please feel free to call me at either one of the phone numbers I listed before or e-mail me at absunshine7@gmail.com. I would be more than happy to give you any more information that I possibly can to help your family reunite with Sean.
Thank you.

Old 06-18-2013, 04:54 PM

1 posts, read 575 times
Hello, my name is tiffany garvey, sunshine and sean are two of my bestfriends - she is not lying this is the real deal! [email]theabstractbeauty@gmail.com[/email] contact me if you like. i will be sending an email too,

Old 06-22-2013, 07:37 PM

13 posts, read 20,864 times
Default We Love you NO MATTER WHAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean12 View Post
Sean is scared. He's scared that his family is going to reject him. He's worried that they will be embarressed to be seen with him. He said that his personal appearance has changed tremendously since the last time they were together. And also he has a few health issues that he's trying to deal with. But, I can tell you this much, he loves his family very much. He talks about you guys all the time.
So, please Shane if you would like to know anything more about your brother please feel free to call me at either one of the phone numbers I listed before or e-mail me at absunshine7@gmail.com. I would be more than happy to give you any more information that I possibly can to help your family reunite with Sean.
Thank you.

Im am about to call the number right now. I love you. I an so glad you found this. Cant get the smile off my face!

-Justin

Old 06-23-2013, 02:14 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,098,836 times
I am doing a happy dance and I hope it all goes well. Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search