U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2006, 11:52 PM

84 posts, read 1,049,930 times

Advertisements

You dont have to pay about 80% of the time, Repeat you dont have to pay

I dont know if this is allowed on this site, but I found a site that is amazing in finding people,its called
Zabasearch,

Its so good its scary, even if you are a person, paying or trying extra hard to not be found, this site, already found you, and every address you ever owned.

The important thing is to spell everything correctly, list the right state, and know as much about the person you possibly can,

Now if u find the info you wanted and it turned out to be outdated, dont worry make the best guess u can, and narrow your choices, down to a small list, and copy all the info, on paper, then go to a site called Search Enginez, u have to spell it like that SEARCH ENGINEZ, This site is also free, and amazing and scary as well,

You dont have to register anything, you dont have to give out any of your info,

Just go to the site, Zabasearch first,

I am not setting anybody up or trying to spam or solicit, I am just one of those people who hates to see people busting their ass, or spending money, on things that I do for free, and exert little energy to resolve,

I am so lazy I have considered wearing adult diapers, just because walking to the bathroom is too much work, and cuts in to my sitting around doing nothing time, which is very important to me...........

Good Luck.........whew I need a nap
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2006, 02:21 AM

6,191 posts, read 15,373,682 times
Too cool!
I just searched myself and a few other people I know, we all showed up with current adresses save for one who moved into a rental home last November. But her previous two addresses show up.
I also did a search on a person someone in another thread was looking for, all that info showed up too.

I think this should be made into a sticky.
(A sticky is a permanent post left at the top of the forum.)

Old 08-18-2006, 10:44 AM

15,564 posts, read 36,572,551 times
I've visited Zaba Search numerous times and it doesn't always have everybody - for instance, I'm not on there and neither is my adult son!!! You can also email them and ask to be removed from their site and they will remove you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search