U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 07:06 PM

9 posts, read 7,718 times

Advertisements

oh and his middle name is mcfarland. parents are pete b martinez(bellflower-deseased) and beverly martinez(oklahoma). Charles martinez is a brother who is said to live in venice beach ca. in ok siblings are petra pruitt, paul martinez, kim martinez, jimmy martinez(huntington beach ca), cindy(maybe ca), don(half), and patty (new mex). wow i think that is every one!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2010, 07:57 PM

6,662 posts, read 26,212,124 times
We have about 80,000 people here in Bellflower. Very small homeless here, probably 12 or so. You can find them at the recycler on Woodruth and Artesia as most collect cans and bottles.
Many rental units here, some duplexes but quite a few apartment buildings. There is quite a chance someone could slide under the radar here, pay cash for rent. Many landlords here do not care who you are and some rentals come with utilities.

Probably the easiest way to find your father would be with a private investigator. Possibly with the IRS.

Not sure of your reasons for finding your father. If you are searching for answers you will likely not find answers or they will not be ones you like.
Your father is only a couple years older than I am, there has been some rough years I am sure.

Old 12-08-2010, 08:08 PM

15736 Stevens Ave in Bellflower Arrest Record. Police Blotter & Crime Log for Bellflower
So he is still using the address. I would drive/fly out and watch the place.

Old 12-08-2010, 09:31 PM

lol thats funny you say to drive or fly out and watch the place. first a lil old lady lives there. i'm sure she isn't lyin that he doesn't live there. The second reason I laugh is because I live in missouri as a single mom of five. i can only imagine the cost and my wage loss. plus i have college im attending and my own kids schooling. I really want to find my dad but im not willing to risk everything we have worked so hard for. i am not looking for answers. i want to tell my dad i dont hate him. when i was ten i told him over the phone i hated him. im 32 now and i cant stand the idea of him dying some day thinking i hate him when i was actually a broken hearted kid who didnt know what hate was. i hate no one and i dont allow my kids to use the word. plus my kids are his only grandkids. everyone has rough patches. some get out of em and some stay in them. i figure he lives with buddies or girlfriend. if his name isnt on anything then it makes it difficult. but i post on the internet for ideas and maybe someone will know him. i dont give up really easy. this is almost the end of yr 10 looking. thanks for your help!

Old 12-09-2010, 12:56 PM

I can drive by some time and take a pic of the house if you like. It is near a tire shop a friend owns.

My uncle and aunt hired a PI to locate my aunt's parents. It was a mixed blessing as her parents told her they had gave her up and wanted no contact. But she did connect with her older sister and has a great relationship with her.

As a parent I am sure you do not believe much that comes out of childrens mouths when angry. I am sure your father understood.

Good luck!

Old 12-09-2010, 08:41 PM

I hope you're right that he understood, but at the same time I know if I was seperated from my children I would be myself up over my mistakes with them. Either way I think it's something he should here from me and I feel like I need to say tell him. I have been on the virtual earth websites and have seen the house. Thank you for the offer, very nice of you. I sent a letter to his mother and asked for her to read it to him when he calls. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will. Thank you!

Old 12-10-2010, 12:09 AM

1,062 posts, read 2,156,308 times
I know the age doesn't match on this, but isn't he the second one down? Take note that Paramount is right next to Bellflower.
Search Results - PeopleFinders.com

Old 12-10-2010, 11:31 PM

yea, that should be him. age doesnt match but the locations and family members match. I just never pay for the info because I think I will pay and receive the dead end old addies I have already tried. Thanks for your search

Old 03-08-2011, 03:13 PM

12 posts, read 22,377 times
,hi,does anyone know sue or yvone bernier,they use to live close to bellflower calif, yvone and i went to bellflower high school in 1965

Old 03-09-2011, 07:24 AM

1,062 posts, read 2,156,308 times
southernpeach904 ~ You have to start your own thread. This thread belongs to someone else. I did find this, but please start your own thread. She is the first one on the list.
Search Results - PeopleFinders.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or