U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 08:21 PM

1,280 posts, read 3,924,984 times

Advertisements

I moved suddenly in 1985 and lost touch with many friends.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2007, 08:28 PM

16 posts, read 42,925 times
Hi! I grew up in Granite City, graduated in '81, and still live there. I have worked in Alton.. If you want to run any names by me, I will be happy to tell you if I know any of them. I also have a cousin in WoodRiver. Susan

Old 07-13-2007, 11:36 AM

I think they might be married / changed named ect. I think you are closer to my cousins ages. Susie and Michelle Pilger.

Kathy McDonald She moved to Carlye around our 15 year mark ... but I "heard" she moved back to the area.

Jolie Enloe

Pam Patton (88)

Lynn Robertson (88)

Gosh am going blank on names. If anyone reads this and wishes to contact me please do. I wondered how everyone turned out. We moved suddenly and I lost touch with everyone. Where I ended up going to school I dont even go to the class reunions .. to me my class was in Woodriver!

Old 07-13-2007, 01:02 PM

16 posts, read 42,925 times
None of those names rings a bell! I went to school with Craig Pilger, but no girls. Good luck with your search! Susan

Old 07-15-2007, 07:15 AM

In general anyone from this class .. would be nice to hear from..

I often wonder who was home coming queen / prom etc

Who was voted the most ........... ya know!

Old 07-15-2007, 10:00 AM

2,072 posts, read 11,077,623 times
Have you checked classmates.com or reunion.com?

Old 07-15-2007, 12:26 PM

Yea but it blocks me and I got fed up with it ..maybe it has changed .. I get email ever now and then that says someone is looking for you ......then I click and it tells me I have to pay to see who.

Old 07-30-2007, 02:12 AM

1 posts, read 2,014 times
I remember them...

Kathy was my next door neighbor. Her brother used to do obscene phone calls every night trying to reach my Mom but got either my brother or I instead...

Jolie is living up in Alaska making native American jewelry, or at least she was last I heard. She was always good at that kind of stuff. I was in art class with her all four years.

Pam Patton I remember but haven't heard anything about. Lynn I can't place.

I kept meaning to get to a reunion but never have. I fully intended to hit the one in 97 but I was getting back from Egypt maybe a day before and had no time or energy to prepare. I've wondered ever since what I missed out on.

Old 08-02-2007, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davehal9000 View Post
I remember them...

Kathy was my next door neighbor. Her brother used to do obscene phone calls every night trying to reach my Mom but got either my brother or I instead...

Jolie is living up in Alaska making native American jewelry, or at least she was last I heard. She was always good at that kind of stuff. I was in art class with her all four years.

Pam Patton I remember but haven't heard anything about. Lynn I can't place.

I kept meaning to get to a reunion but never have. I fully intended to hit the one in 97 but I was getting back from Egypt maybe a day before and had no time or energy to prepare. I've wondered ever since what I missed out on.
I am wondering who you are lol.... Based on your name .. there was a Scott Hall .. hmm Egypt how exciting!

Do you know how to get in touch with Jolie .. yes the jewlery is right up her alley ..and art always was ..she drew me in Art 1 Freshman year ... I think the art teacher was ms. King ...

kathy and I were together all the time... I sent you a private message - hmm wondering!

Old 06-27-2008, 02:12 PM

2 posts, read 3,694 times
Default I'm Susie Pilger

Greetings to all and I did a search on East Alton, Illinois and found my name and my sisters name Michelle.

Is there someone out there who wants to visit that I know??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search