U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2010, 05:23 PM

7 posts, read 12,539 times

Advertisements

Hey Guys,

This is probably a weird request on this forum, but I'm turning up dead ends almost everywhere I go, so I thought I'd try here. I figured people who have lived in any of those towns for years may know something or possibly have some kind of information that I could use hopefully.

I'm looking for my biological father, Jerry Gazaway. I don't know much about him other than he's 51 years old (I believe) and lives(d) in Fredericktown MO and/or Farmington MO.

Using online databases, I've been able to find a few names that may be acquainted with/related to him. Melva Gazaway, Constance Gazaway, Melissa/Jacob Black, and Laura Norris.

I do know that he was in bad health around 7 years ago or so and it's very possible that he may have even passed away. But I've tried searching obituaries to no avail.

If you know him, of him or know someone who might know him, any information would be helpful and I'd truly appreciate it!

Please send me a message on here or reply in the thread

Thanks,
Jason
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2010, 06:59 PM

694 posts, read 1,116,889 times
Jason

might check MyLife™. Members of this family appear to have accounts there. If they want to be found, you might be able to contact them there - or get the info you need.

I know nothing of this site so if the "free" account turns out to be a way to sell you info, then I apologize for suggesting the site, and suggest you try other free routes.

Old 12-28-2010, 11:02 PM

310 posts, read 659,109 times
Do you have a middle initial for him?

Old 12-28-2010, 11:10 PM

1,830 posts, read 4,767,719 times
Have you tried this one?

Jerry L Gazaway
1901 Highway Aa
Farmington, MO 63640-7067
(573) 756-5252

Household: Jason M Black, Donald Gazaway, Michelle L Black, Melva D Gazaway
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search