U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2011, 08:12 PM

1 posts, read 1,022 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone,

My name is Kyla. My father was married to a lady named jennifer leigh ford from the time i was 6 months old until 8 when the divorced in october 1998. I have been searching for her since I was about 13....I'm now 19. I know she wants me to find her. This past summer mybiological mother came across a letter jennifer wrote for me to read once i was older. She explained that it was a bad divorce and couldn't see me because step parents have no right to the step kids in the situation. She did what she could but nothing worked. She said she hopes I will find her once I was old enough. Well, the only problem is that she is soooo hard to find. She's not on facebook or myspace and I have typed her name on google and other sites tons of times. I know she is either on her third marriage or divorced again. I'm pretty sure her madien name was jackson and her new married name is singleton......Or it could be the other way around. Oh and before she married my father she was married with the last name bear. She has lived in St. louis Mo area, and after divorcing my dad moved to CA, but possibly move back to St. Louis area. Search engines has showed Temecula or san deigo ca for previous/present locations. I've bought a package that was suppose to have her info but all numbers were dissconected or the wrong person. I am really desperate to find her. If anyone has someway they could help it would be most appriciated. Thanks.

Kyla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2011, 08:37 PM

10,139 posts, read 23,299,590 times
You need more information. There are over 1000 Jennifer L. Ford persons with the name Jackson in their past. A birth date would be good. A specific former address like the one she lived at when she was married to your father. Then people here can help you.

If you really want to solve this, go to the court where the divorce was filed and go to the clerks office and ask to see the file. It will have her social security number and date of birth on one or more of the case papers. Then come back here and post up the first 5 digits (do not post up the last 4 digits). And be prepared to confirm the birth date (don't post this up with the 5 digits). We can find her with that.

Old 01-08-2011, 08:47 PM

1,611 posts, read 1,948,194 times
sending you a dm

Old 01-08-2011, 11:27 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,120,472 times
Keep us posted on this one, please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search