U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2007, 04:56 PM

2 posts, read 2,846 times

Advertisements

I don't know if i'm in the right place to post this, but I'm desparate. I'm looking for man who drove a yellow cab 25 years ago. if you fit this description, Did you know a woman named Mary Bain? If you did you may be a father and grand father. Mary is no longer with us and did not tell who her son's father was only that he was a cab driver in sheveport L.A. . She already had one child Joeseph Allen just a baby at that time. She left Sheveport and was pregnant. Bobby Lee is his name he is 25 yeaars old and has 2 children of his own. I am their grandmother. I'm trying to find their roots for them. noone wants anything from you just to know who you are. They have no idea who their ancesters are or anything about their family.
Elijah is 6 years old and Callie is 2. They are blonde headed and blue-eyed cuties. Their father also has the same features. If you are or know anyone who could help me I'd greatly appreciate the help as I am in Tennessee and have no way to search there. She started to write him a letter once to tell him he had a son but threw it away instead. I don't know why. Maybe he was mariied or some other reason she didnt. I assure you there are no obligations to you just want to know who you are- if you want me to keep quite of your identity I have no problem doing that. I just want my grand kids to know their heritage.

Thank You for anyone who can help,
Norma Reagan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or