U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2007, 02:55 PM

5 posts, read 9,785 times

Advertisements

My mother was Barbara Ann Maguire Dolan. She was born in England in 1930. She married Ralph Dolan and moved to the States. I have (had) 4 sisters: Maria, Julie, Kathy and Bernadette. Apparently my mother had an affair with a man in Upstate New York who may have been married and had a couple of children of his own.(girls I believe) I was born in Rome New York in March of 1966. I did not find out any of this info until 2005. I had always thought Ralph was my biological father. He was not. I believe my biological fathers name may have been Jim.. This info given to me by a lady friend of my mothers by the name of Lois Hicks. My dad (Ralph) and my mother divorced and my mother lived or married a man named Buzz Sawyer or Sayer. They moved to Virginia. I don't know if this man was my biological father or not. They divorced and my mother and father (Ralph) remarried. This all took place before I turned 4 I believe. My sister Julie died in 1990, my dad Ralph died in 1995, my sister Maria died in 1999, my mother Barbara died in 2001, my sister Bernadette "Bernie" died in 2004. There has been much illness in my family. I would like to know the family history of my biological father. I have two sons that are 21 and 12. I have my sister Kathy and a brother Michael. They are 1/2 siblings. My sister Kathy had to tell me all this because I was about to have genetic testing and possible preventative surgeries. However the cancer genes were on Ralphs side of the family. This is the only reason I was ever told that Ralph was not my biological father. He and my mother both took this info to their graves. I don't want anything from my biological father other than medical info. And in fact he may not even know I exist. Any info would be much appreciated

Thanks, Kimberly Theresa Dolan Clinkscales
e-mail ktdlight@yahoo.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or