U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 03:49 AM

8 posts, read 9,211 times

Advertisements

Hello,

my name is Daniela and i come from Germany. Im 36 years old and i want to find my father.
He was here in Germany by the armee in baumholder from 1972 until 1975. His name is Michael Wayne May and his birthday is 05/08/1952. If got 2 old adress from him,but its very hard to find him from germany. These are the adress from him(maybe)
Michael W May
156 Barkwood Trails Dr | St. Peters, MO 63376
or

MICHAEL W MAY
27 CRAIGWOOD DR
SAINT PETERS, MO
The name of his wife is Mary P may.
I hope i can find somebody who can help me.
Thanks a lot
And sorry for my bad english I do my best
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2011, 09:47 AM

5,128 posts, read 10,259,903 times
Here is a Michael May from Missouri on Facebook, could it be him? You might want to check on the Michael Mays on Facebook...

Michael May | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001930292426 - broken link)

forum rules, please read them

Old 02-02-2011, 11:17 AM

29,988 posts, read 37,214,479 times
The address on Barkwood Trails Dr. would appear to be the correct one according to the St. Charles County Missouri assessors office. You can double check here if you like: https://mylocalgov.com/mcca/index.as...name=stcharles

just click on pay taxes and search by address, then scroll all the way down the page to confirm the owner info. and it shows the names and addresses you offered on Barkwood Trails Drive.

The website: peoplesmart dot com is showing a listing for a Michael Wayne May in St. Peters, MO (age 58). Appears to be a Mary P. May (age 54) in the same household as well as a number of other names (you may have 1/2 brothers & sisteres). It is one of those "pay for information" websites and the white pages gives no phone # nor does a "reverse address search" come up with anything.

Good luck!

Last edited by lifelongMOgal; 02-02-2011 at 12:20 PM..

Old 02-02-2011, 02:10 PM

1,830 posts, read 4,769,631 times
Have you tried writing a letter? He hasn't had a listed phone associated with that address.

The Barkwood Trails address is in foreclosure. You can try calling the realtor so see if he has a contact number for your father,
156 Barkwood Trails

Another source would be the mortgage company, listed on the tax collector's page in the post above. For both of these sources, tell them you are his daughter in Germany and you've lost touch with him and are worried. They most likely will not give you his information due to client privacy laws, but they may be able to contact him and give him a message to contact you.

Or you could try calling the next door neighbor to see if he knows where he went, or if he's still living there. Good luck.

Scott C Truett
157 Barkwood Trails Dr
Saint Peters, MO 63376-6658
(636) 447-5503

Old 02-02-2011, 03:16 PM

I thank all of you so so much. I will try everything:=) Thank you. Its so lovely,that all of you will help me. I hope i will find him and when,i let you know it:=) Thank you and thanks god for this lovely persons here!!!

Old 02-02-2011, 11:35 PM

16 posts, read 19,149 times
Default I have found...

I have found:

MICHAEL W MAY 59 (1952) SAINT PETERS MISSOURI

Relatives:
Michael P May, 59
Michael J May, 30
Mary P May, 55

Could this be him?

You can unlock extended results for Free (address, phone, zip, photos)Moderator cut: NO advertising on the forum please!

~ Scott

Last edited by katzenfreund; 02-03-2011 at 08:46 AM..

Old 02-03-2011, 01:10 AM

Well gee, Scott, since that's your site you could just unlock those extended results yourself and if you find anything more current than the Barkwood Trails address you could post it here for Daniela. We all appreciate your help.

Old 02-03-2011, 02:23 AM

I must cry ...really. Im so happy,that all of you will help me. There are so many differents between germans and americans. All of you are so lovely and here in germany nobody helped me. Its so important for me to find him. Hes my last living family member. My mother died many years ago and when i was 13 died my granny and when i was 16 my granpa. I have only my 2 lovely kids and it my biggesst wish to find him.
Yes, i wrote him a letter, but the letter comes back....unknown adress The biggest problem for me is, im really really scared. Whats happen when he doesnt want to know me. Whats happen when i never get an answer. I have so many questions. The problem is, my mother died when i was 9 and than my granny tell me the truth about my father. Now i have no chance to ask my mother about him. I have only one chance.....find him and ask him anything. I do not want pity, i just would like to explain why it is so important to me to find him.
I thank you all.
And Scott, yes thatmy father,but its not free to get the finally informations Thank you.
Big hugs to all of you!!

Old 02-03-2011, 06:43 AM

Im sorry, i have no security number. The problem is, when is started to find him, he has left the armee. So i had no chance to get his security number But I strongly believe in God, and if he wants me to get to know him , then it will happen. Thanks a lot for your answer

Now a big big thank you to lifelongMOgal!!! I really found a person. His name is Michael W May and his Wifes name is Mary P. Can you believe this !!!!:=) :=) And i found the telephonnumber at spokeo.com. But i think its better,when i send him a letter.

I'll tell you what happened in any case!!!
Thank you so so much.

Old 02-03-2011, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Hogge View Post
Yeah I would love to unlock results but in doing so you need to put in a email address. This is a one time 24 hour event (free searches) since I have already done that with my email address I cannot unlock the results again. Anyone who is interested in unlocking results can do so and receive 24 hours of FREE people searches.

~ Scott
Scott, Scott, Scott...
Don't you realize anyone can click on your name and then on the "find all posts by Scott" link to see that all of your posts are promoting your site, which you repeatedly refer to as "MY free search engine" (along with all the modcuts and admonishments for advertising it)? You totally have the key to "unlock the results".... you own the place!

Just a thought: Promote your site by example, and the business will come your way. The kindness of a search engine site owner in helping a few who can't help themselves would be some of the best advertising you'll ever get, and it costs you nothing. People would be far more willing to test out your site if they had a chance to see some successful results posted by you in a thread or two. Just put your site link in your profile, roll up your sleeves and help out of the goodness of your heart. People will notice and will check you out. And you'll be amazed at how good it feels when there's a successful reunion because of your efforts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search