U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 09:17 PM

28 posts, read 86,322 times

Advertisements

From My Brother , Who I Saw This Last Weekend Past. He Said That He Was Told This Information By A Social Worker A Few Years Ago. Why Would You Need To Know Where The Info Came From?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2007, 10:07 PM

310 posts, read 659,337 times
I Had Thought Maybe You Had Gotten Some Info From Your Father's Step Sister.. You Had Said I Thought In One Of Your Post That You Were Going To See Her. Lordy Your Mother Is A Very Hard Person To Track. Didn't Mean For My Post To Sound Bad.

Old 08-02-2007, 12:02 AM

We All Met This Past Sat. Including The New Step Sister. But She Had Nothing On That Part Of The Family. Just Part Of Her Life With Joseph. Very Interesting To Say The Least. Very Nice Lady. Actually Living Within 50 Miles Of Us. Imigine That. We Are Taking A Different Turn Looking For Janet. Any More Ideas, Be Sure To Pass Them On. I Have The Phone Numbers You E Mailed And Am Working On Those. But Thanks For The Help.

Old 08-10-2007, 08:24 AM

New Info That Was Emailed . Name Could Have Been Used With Wrong Spelling. Janet Behm Woelker.

Old 10-31-2007, 03:12 PM

103 posts, read 285,718 times
I relize this may be a stretch, but the only 1930 family in the census mentioning the city of birth for your mother is
Name:William Behm
Home in 1930:Wyandotte, Wayne, Michigan
Estimated birth year:abt 1929
Relation to Head of House:Son
Father's name:William
Mother's name:Gladys

William Behm30
Gladys Behm26
William Behm1 3/12

Maybe these BEHNS that still live there might be able to shed some light
BEHN, LAURA
BEHN, ROBERT
BEHN, TERRY KAY

Old 11-16-2007, 10:51 PM
maw

1 posts, read 1,355 times
I Have Checked The Information And Was Not The Right Family Was What I Was Told. Although After Today We Do Know That The Mother Janet Behm, Left Her Husband And Kids With A Baby In Her Possession. We Are Led To Assume That The Baby May Have Been A Boy. When Their Father Returned Home From Korea He Met A Baby That Could Never Have Been His. We Do That That She Married In Las Vegas A Roy Hall. We Have A Copy Of That Marriage Certificate With Her Signature. We Do Not Know What Name This Baby Has. Again Anyone With More Ideas Let Me Know. Thanks To Everyone For The Input. Volkerm

Old 11-28-2007, 07:03 AM

2 posts, read 23,493 times
This may be another long shot but have you ever thought of contacting Montel Williams with your story? I've seen several of his shows where he has had the tracking done and then had the families meet. Good Luck and I sincerely hope you find your Mother.

Old 11-28-2007, 04:08 PM

143 posts, read 419,401 times
I would ask your stepsister to request a copy of your father's military records. Legally, I think she would qualify as his next-of-kin. Here is the website where you can get more information and forms. eVetRecs: Request Copies of Veterans Military Personnel Records

His military records should have the date and location of your parents marriage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search