U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2007, 11:34 AM

180 posts, read 897,653 times

Advertisements

My sister has a twin. She was born Jan 24, 1959 in Flagstaff, Az. We do not know if she was stolen or possibly arranged to be taken by father. No hospital bill was sent for mother's delivery or care.

Believed to be an identical twin, she would have dark complexion, dark chocolate hair - mostly straight with lots of body, an aquiline nose (slightly hooked), heart shaped face and brown eyes. Very cute.

If you fit this description or know someone that does, please contact us. ndnsnow@yahoo.com

Mother distinctly remembers giving birth to twins before they knocked her out. She also has vague memories of another baby crying that was hers. She told us last year that she would give her remaining years up if she could meet this child (now woman).

Sister feels as if a part of her is missing... I remember her saying things about her twin sister when she was just a tiny girl!

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2011, 05:56 PM

2 posts, read 2,781 times
Default missing twin

i am a twin
possibly abducted at birth

the birth certificate they showed me said i was born on jan 13, 1959
single birth

my name was kimberly anne burnside
i know this was not my real name

i always looked like a boy in my early pics
hair cut very short
there was something about my hair that enraged my father

i look nothing like my mother
not one thing is similar

if i look like your sister please contact me

see me here:
[url=http://www.facebook.com/kandy.lane]Kandy Lane | Facebook[/url]

please email me at
[email]peacelovekandy@gmail.com[/email]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search