U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 02:06 PM

76 posts, read 147,635 times

Advertisements

Ohhh!!! Arias sounds similar to Atasis!!!! Arias is Lynda's maiden name but Pam's maiden name is Graeff???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2011, 02:27 PM

1,830 posts, read 4,769,151 times
Lynda's married name is Arias. Maybe that's what your father is remembering.

Old 03-09-2011, 02:57 PM

hcgCali,

That was her brother!!! Unfortunately, Pam passed away a few years ago. She divorced Fred Alvarez & then married another man by the name of Moreno in Thousand Oaks CA.

Can you find a DOB on Fred Alvarez?
They had a daughter named Michelle Alvarez DOB 8-2-70.

Old 03-09-2011, 04:17 PM

1,830 posts, read 4,769,151 times
They had a son, too.

Frederic J Alvarez,
15 Jan 1967
Male
Mother's Maiden Name: Graeff

which leads to..
ALVAREZ SR, FRED J

Associated names:

ALVAREZ, FRED J

TEMPE, AZ

Possible Relatives:

ALVAREZ, MICHELLE L (Age 41)
ALVAREZ, NATIVIDAD L (Age 55)
ALVAREZ, MANUEL R
ALVAREZ, MARIANO C
ALVAREZ, CYNTHIA A (Age 55)
ALVAREZ, CHRIS (Age 56)
ALVAREZ, EDWARD I (Age 56)
ALVAREZ, JAMES A (Age 55)

I haven't found anything with his DOB beyond the marriage record that lists the birth year as about 1946. He may not have been born in the USA.

Now that it's clear you aren't searching for your birth mother, what exactly is the purpose of this search? If it is to find Frederic Sr., then ask Pam's brother to put you in touch with Michelle or Fred Jr. It appears his last known addresses are in AZ, but nothing is current.

Old 03-10-2011, 07:12 AM

I found Michelle Alvarez & her siblings on Facebook. She has accepted my friend request & I just sent her a message this morning as to the whereabouts of her father, Fred Alvarez Sr.

As I had said in my post yesterday @ 4:12pm, "I NEED to find Pam to settle a family dispute over what happened back in 1964!!!!" I just recently found my birth father & because my parents were best friends with Fred & Pam I was hoping that Pam could shed some light on the past.

I had found Pam Graeff early in my search. My father clearly remembers Pam's last name was Atasis (Arias). After talking to Pam's brother Jim I knew I had the right Pam! Maybe my father's memory is the one in question. When you confirmed she had an older sister I took the chance & called.

You are INCREDIBLE!!!! I can't THANK YOU enough!!!

Marnie :~)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search