U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2011, 01:34 PM

415 posts, read 2,159,641 times

Advertisements

You were adopted out around 1963, Mother was Florence May Brule, father Arlen Brule. Born in Either Tacoma or Yakima Washington 1957 I think
If you know of him, or his family, please leave a message here and I will check it

Jack Jacobs ( Brother )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2011, 12:04 AM

1,062 posts, read 2,160,052 times
I believe this guy is the same age, according to peoplefinders.com. He is not the guy in the headline, but is listed near the end of the story.
CHP: Burney Man In Tuesday Crash Was Under The Influence of Marijuana - News Story - KRCR Redding (http://www.krcrtv.com/news/26481233/detail.html - broken link)

Old 03-20-2011, 09:20 AM

4,904 posts, read 6,115,047 times
Let us know outcome, please. ecam, how do you find this stuff ? <s>

Old 03-20-2011, 09:28 AM

Quote:
2008 Shasta Cty Planning Comission-Scott Brule Mr. Brule (Scott’s Guaranteed Glass) discussed the intent of
Quote:
proponents of the projects, impacts to views, bonding for decommissioning, and stated that Burney residents should have input on spending any recreation fees collected from the project.
In 2000 a Scott Brule was giving the invocation at the Planning Comission meeting and was pastor of Front Line Assembly of God.

Old 03-20-2011, 09:31 AM

sorry, the quote above is messed up but all one quote.

Old 03-20-2011, 02:51 PM

1,062 posts, read 2,160,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
Let us know outcome, please. ecam, how do you find this stuff ? <s>
AnnieA ~ I don't have anymore information in front of me than anyone else. Some people on here probably have more access than I do to some of the information they find. I don't know all of the sites to go to where I don't have to pay for a membership, however, I simply open another window, while keeping the City-Data window open. Sometimes, I then do a quick google search of the name to see if anything comes up. Most of the time I will first open peoplefinders.com. Oftentimes there are relatives names and sometimes there is a year listed as to when the person was born. I then usually go to zabasearch.com (in this case, I don't believe I did that). I also go to publicrecordsnow.com. It usually mirrors the info on peoplefinders.com, but not all the time. There, it often gives their age. Once I can confirm the age and a location, that's when I'll do the google search. I toggle back and forth between windows. Also, I'll quickly scan a page by hitting the 'Control' key and F key (at the same time) and typing in a key word (not sure how it is done on a Mac though)...makes life so much easier that way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search