U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 10:59 PM

1 posts, read 614 times

Advertisements

I just wanted to say there is a happy ending to the family above I'm savannah it's been years and I've gave up looking until tonight, I started my search again and now I have my brother. I'm excited and shocked, and if your looking for some one never stop your search.

Old 06-17-2013, 04:23 PM

1,611 posts, read 1,946,877 times
Great news.

Old 03-23-2014, 08:24 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,115,998 times
People post all around, never come back to look for results, change their email addresses, etc, etc. I do geanology searches and though I would love to change my email address, I don't because of all the messages I have left around over the internet. I appreciate the people who take the time to send me info.

Thanks, Savannah, for coming back and telling us the results. I hope it goes well.

Old 07-05-2017, 04:30 AM

2 posts, read 394 times
Default Looking for Reginald Harold Arnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahlia View Post
Hi my name is Reg Harold Arnett and I am trying to find my father. His name is Reginald Harold Arnett. All i know is that he definatley lives in Melbourne Victoria. My Mother died when i was 7 and all i know is my father left when i was 2. On my birth cirtificate it says he was 37 when i was born and im now 34. Which means he roughly should be around 70. I dont know the year he was born but i did my maths and his birth year should be 1937 or depending if he was turning 38 that year maybe 1938 but i was born on the 14th of May 1974. I really want to find my father i have been searching for him for 27 years and all the other sites make you pay. Please help i need answers. If you know anything or find anything out please contact me on this site thankyou.
Hello Reg

My name is Chrissy Fletcher and I live in Melbourne. I am a genealogist and I am doing a professional research job for a lady in France. She is also trying to find your father, for rather more complicated reasons that yours.

Your father Reginald Harold Arnett was the son of Reginald Arnett and Sylvia May Robb. Reg and Sylvia had a daughter called Rochelle May Arnett born two years after Reginald Harold.

Sylvia and Reginald split up, either during or just after WW2, and Sylvia married Gerald Redfern Harris. This lady in France is connected to Gerald Redfern Harris, the stepfather of your father Reginald Harold Arnett.

When Gerald Harris died in Melbourne in 1999 he left in his Will half of his estate to his wife Sylvia (your grandmother) and half to his stepson Reginald Harold Arnett. When Sylvia died in 2005 in Melbourne she left her estate to Reginald Harold Arnett, her son and your father. I have copies of these Wills.

There is no mention of Rochelle in either Will, so she may have died prior to 1999.

Reg, did you have any luck tracing your father? What was your mother's name? Perhaps while I am looking for your father for my client, I may find some information for you. Anything you can supply me with would help me to help you.

Regards
Chrissy Fletcher
Melbourne

Old 07-05-2017, 04:48 AM

2 posts, read 394 times
Hi Reg. I am also looking for your father. I am a professional genealogist with a client from France who is looking for your father because he is/was the son of Sylvia May Robb/Arnett/Harris. She is connected to Gerald Redfern Harris, 2nd husband of Sylvia May and stepfather of your father.

I have quite a bit of information on the family you may be interested in and would be happy to share with you no charge. If you have located your father I would be most interested to know what you found.

Reginald Harold Arnett had a sister Rochelle May, two years younger than your father. As Sylvia (your grandmother) left her estate to Reginald your father when she died in Melbourne in 2005, I presume Rochelle may have died.

Anything you can send to me about your father will help me to locate him. Anything I find I am happy to share with you no charge as my client in France is paying for my services.

Regards
Chrissy Fletcher
Melbourne

Old 07-05-2017, 08:08 AM

5,127 posts, read 10,257,406 times
Some of these posts are 10 years old and the original poster never returned. If you have a new search, please start your own thread instead of adding to this one, it gets confusing with so many searches in one place. Thanks to all the volunteers who help for free

forum rules, please read them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search