Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2011, 11:07 PM

260 posts, read 944,411 times

Advertisements

Hi guys, it's been awhile since I been on here..and I regret to report that I am in need of help finding another one of my dear friends.
His name is Amjad Neshewait. I lost touch with him back in 1999. We went to school together in Philadelphia. He graduated from Fels High school in 1998 and last time I seen him, he was attending Community College of Philadelphia.
He was originally from Jordan (the middle East) and moved to Philadelphia with his family.
I'm not sure why I'm looking for him, all I know its that I had a very odd dream last night and feel like we have unfinished business. Him and I were really close (not boyfriend and girlfriend close) and I have thought about him and how his life has turned out for years.
The only address I found for him was in Lathan NY. I sent him a letter today and gonna be waiting for a reply, (I'm not sure that's him though). However, any help ya'll can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Again, his name is Amjad Neshewait, graduated in 1998 from Fels High school, Philadelphia PA. Attended Community College of Philadelphia in 1999, possibly into 2000. Should be around 31-33 (not older than that), was originally from Jordan (middle East), speaks Arabic, had a girl cousin named Hind that also attended Fels.

Thank you guys....After 11 yrs. I'm not sure why dreams of my past are re surfing. Call it nostalgia..or whatever...but it was a strange feeling, almost felt like a sadness, when I woke up from my dream.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2011, 04:08 PM

49 posts, read 58,594 times
I found information for him on PeopleFinders.com: Search Results - PeopleFinders.com I'll send you a direct message with the most recent address.

Old 03-24-2011, 08:50 AM

260 posts, read 944,411 times
Thank you, I sent a letter to the address provided....however, it seems that is the only thing that pops up under his name. The trail kind of matches, however...I am not sure it is him. I'm gonna wait and see if he or someone responds to the letter. That would be so cool...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search