Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2008, 09:39 AM

2 posts, read 3,180 times

Advertisements

Hello,

My name is Karen. I am currently searching for a sister that I didn't know I had until a family secret came out last July (07). All the information I have is as follows.

My father, who would now be 77 (passed in 93)was a police officer in either Mascotte or Groveland, Florida in 1960. He also had a small ice business. He was married and had 3 sons and one on the way. He had an affair with a young woman (possibly under 18) that worked in a diner in this area that he frequented. His approx. age at this time was around 29 or 30. He fathered this young woman's child and it appears that he abandoned her as well as his job and his family and left town. The only thing I know about her is that she was possibly named Reesa Ann by her mother. She would be approximately 47 years old now. I am not certain, but she could have been raised in this area of FL as well.

I am not giving out names of my father or his wife at that time, my brothers or mine to protect our privacy. However, if this brief story that I have just told you sounds like it could possibly be you or someone you know...PLEASE PLEASE send me a message. Thank you for any information you could give me in this quest to find my sister.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2008, 07:06 AM

836 posts, read 3,382,451 times
Does Reesa Ann have a last name..?? No one can do any searches without a last name..Besides.. If you can't give out any information about them no one can help you search for them.

Old 01-18-2008, 07:21 AM

1,123 posts, read 5,332,638 times
I sent you a message - I think we found her.
Good luck
Stacy

Old 01-18-2008, 07:43 AM

2 posts, read 3,180 times
I know my father's name wasn't on the birth certificate. So, his last name is irrelevant. Also, I found out yesterday that her name could also be Reesanne. I know Reese is definitely in it because she was named after my father.... Reese. I also found out yesterday that she was born in 1960 not 1961. I wish I had more to go on. But, I am determined that if I try hard enough...I WILL find her.

Old 01-18-2008, 08:10 AM

1,123 posts, read 5,332,638 times
I hope you got my last message, but just in case I wanted to repost.
Are there any other Reesanne's that you have ruled out in Florida. I have found a number of Reese's born in 1960 but I didnt want to duplicate your work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search