Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 06:26 PM

1 posts, read 3,891 times

Advertisements

Hi,

I used to hang out with those guys on Battle Hill when they went to Highlands for junior High. I don't know what happened to Michael Falcone or his little sister Linda, but I heard through Rich Goldberg (who was also up there--now at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore) that Doug is a reporter in California. You can find his bio and email at cbs13.com - Doug Brauner (broken link)

Hope that helps. I'm not the Jill that you knew--I didn't live up on Battle Hill, but I dated Doug in junior high and Michael was still his best friend.

Take care,
Jill

Old 02-07-2008, 07:00 PM

1 posts, read 3,829 times
Default Doug Brauner

Sadly, you can find more info on Doug Brauner at "Don't Date Him Girl.com"

Old 02-11-2008, 08:06 PM

2 posts, read 7,459 times
I can tell you that the above referenced site has postings from an ex that Doug is currently in litigation with. To use a worn out cliche, don't believe everything you read.

Old 05-01-2008, 08:45 AM

15 posts, read 83,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.CC View Post
Hello again,

I don't think I can help you with the past since in those years I was living in Brooklyn. I can send current photos, however. What email can I send them to?

Mr.CC
Hi Mr.CC
Sorry that I answer now(late) ..but I had kinda "computer crashdown" ( ..and it took a bit time to get a new "used" computer.If you really have any pic´s I would like to see them . My email is:bianco689@yahoo.de. I have a messenger too, IM: bianco689. Thank you for your answer ...and sorry again that I answered so late.
Greetings from Hamburg/Germany
Pat ;o))

Old 05-01-2008, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teller of Truths View Post
Sadly, you can find more info on Doug Brauner at "Don't Date Him Girl.com"
Hi Teller of Truths
I went to that site you posted ..and sorry, but I really don´t like that site!
I think you can´t really help me in no way ..and the info you gave me ..is NOT that kind of information that I am looking for!
If I could I would delete what you wrote!

Pat

Old 05-01-2008, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Brauner View Post
I can tell you that the above referenced site has postings from an ex that Doug is currently in litigation with. To use a worn out cliche, don't believe everything you read.
Hi Dough ...if it`s you ...and if you are just a friend of Dough ,I want to let you know that I´m not here for making any trouble/problems!
I don´t care about any sites like the one this "Teller of truth" posted!!
I´m here to ...how do I say ...refresh my lost memories etc .

TY,greetings from Hamburg/Germany

Pat

Old 08-30-2008, 06:11 PM

2 posts, read 7,459 times
Default I think you found me!

Hi..

I stumbled accross this post and was shocked to recognize a reference to myself! My name is Doug Brauner and I attended Battle Hill School from the late 60's to the mid 70's, and yes...I did bring my tonsils to school in a jar!!

Email me asap and let's catch up....

doug@thecarczar.com

I hope you're well and I can't wait to hear from you.

Doug
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search