Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 04:46 PM

838 posts, read 2,232,964 times

Advertisements

ecam, you are so smart. I did it and now have her number. I had also previously e-mailed her though this site, but no response yet. She may either have gone away for the holidays or if it is the right person, she may be dealing with the loss. Maybe she just wants to let the holidays go by. I think I'll wait until after X-mas to give her a call. In the meantime, I'll let you know if she responds to the e-mail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2008, 04:48 PM

12 posts, read 27,364 times
Susan,

Don's wife's name was not Olga, it was Edie. Never heard of an Olga.

Old 12-27-2008, 05:32 PM

Hi Sarah,
If you go to this site:
MelissaData.com | People Search
and put in Donald Lynch with the birthdate that you gave, 9/27/39 which is the same one who is in the Social Security Death Index who passed away in Hudson, Florida on 8/10/07, and then hit the Search button, only one comes up. These are the relatives it lists:

Possible Relatives:
LYNCH, OLGA I (Age 67)
LMCKAHAN, MICHELE L (Age 35)
LYNCH, MICHELLE MCKAHAN
LYNCH, TYMOTHY E (Age 43)
LYNCH, SCOTT D (Age 36)
LYNCH, OLGA I (Age 67)
LYNCH, DINA M
LYNCH, TYMOTHY E (Age 43)
LYNCH, LOURDES M
Possible Roommates / Associates:
SIGSBEE, RUTH V (Age 85)

and these are the addresses:
HUDSON, FL
HOLMDEL, NJ
HAZLET, NJ
DAVENPORT, FL
BAYONET POINT, FL
TAMPA, FL
TRENTON, NJ

Whoever Olga Lynch is, she bought real estate with Donald Lynch in Hudson, Florida. It is in public records for Pasco County. Since Olga is 67 and Donald would have been 69, I assumed it was his wife. I have to assume there is some relationship there if they bought property together and share the same last name. If not wife, sister, cousin, something.

Old 12-28-2008, 12:49 AM

5,297 posts, read 7,594,225 times
This is a very interesting case and it seems there are several things working here.......I would be very interested in any followup. Thank you.

Old 12-28-2008, 07:26 AM

Susan,

I never heard of an Olga or Lourdes. Dina I believe is Don's son's wife. I also believe that Michelle is the other son's wife.

At 67 I can't believe that Olga is in any way related. Don's mother had one brother and that was it. They had one cousin, Jimmy, who died at least 20 - 25 years ago and he didn't have any children and he was also an only child. So obviously she isn't a cousin.

Unfortunately, one son, Tim, has been out of touch with the family for many years, no one knows where he is for sure. The younger son, Scott, has no children.

As for Lourdes, not positive, but I guess it's possible she can be the daughter of Timmy, but like I said, that's a guess.

Olga,however, remains a mystery. I honestly don't think they are related because I can't imagine how they would be, especially given her age. Lynch is a pretty common name, maybe it's just a coincidence.

Don's mother's brother had 2 kids and the closest one in age to Don would be at least 18 - 20 years younger than he because he is even younger than Don's youngest brother. Couldn't be more than 55 years old. That's the only 2 "first-cousins" he would've had.

Old 12-28-2008, 09:14 PM

75 posts, read 287,437 times
Hello Sarah2777,
Donald would be my husband's birthfather. I appreciate the information you shared, but had a few more questions to see if this may actually be "the" one we're looking for. We have known Steve's birthmom since '91, so what info I've given is directly from her memory. I know a little more, but wondered if you knew the area in Brooklyn they lived? I only question your saying he was "really raised in NJ", because our understanding is he didn't move there until possibly late teens. Birthmom may have blocked things out as well, because allegedly, Donald claimed the baby wasn't his while the two of them were supposed to have been engaged. Birth gramma confirmed this. I was told a couple jobs he may have had as well. As it has been mentioned, Lynch is a common name, so I would definetely like to make sure this is the same one.
Thanks!

Old 12-29-2008, 05:07 AM

Mompooh,

I can't say the exact area in Brooklyn, but I know most people in Brooklyn would call it downtown Brooklyn. I'm guessing they mean near Prospect Park. He moved to NJ for most of his life, probably very early teens because I believe that the youngest brother was born in NJ or was an infant when they moved there.

I do remember Don being engaged before he and Edie married, but I don't recall the girl's name. I never once heard him mention a child from this relationship. Don was so much older than I so I never really had much in common with him, though I did known him and saw him often growing up.

I wish there was someone (like one of his brother's around) that I could talk to and get info, but unfortunately as I said, they are all gone. I'm going strictly by memory and whatever was told to me by my family.

Like I said, I'm a distant cousin (3rd) and my grandfather (his 1st cousin) is gone as is my father (his 2nd cousin) so I don't have anyone around to ask.

It was quite a small family to begin with and that doesn't help anything.

Good luck finding out more, wish I could help more but I think this is all I know. Of course, something may get said that rings a bell, but just off the top of my head, that's all I remember.

If Don is the father, which I guess is possible, there is no one left to meet in his family so I hope the kid is able to come to some peace.

Old 12-29-2008, 04:06 PM

Hi Sarah,
You say that if Don is the father, there is no one left to meet in his family, but in your earlier post, you said that Don had 2 sons. You said,
"Dina I believe is Don's son's wife. I also believe that Michelle is the other son's wife."
You also said, "one son, Tim, has been out of touch with the family for many years, no one knows where he is for sure. The younger son, Scott, has no children".
If Don is this person's father, then Don's sons would be his 1/2 brothers, so there would still be someone to meet, these two sons of Don.
Also, had Don still been alive, he would be 69 years old. So Olga being 67 would not be out of the question of being some kind of relative.
Finally, I've never heard of it, but here is a Donald E and Olga L Lynch who filed an affidavit of marriage on 5/23/03.
PASCOCLERK.COM - Official Records
But Olga doesn't have a listed phone.
So, maybe this is the wrong Donald, but he does have the age you listed and he did live in Hudson.
Happy New Years and glad to see you two are "talking". If it is the right one, I guess that would make you two cousins as well.

Old 12-29-2008, 04:36 PM

Olga being 67 is out of the question as far as a relative because as I said, his mother only had a brother and his oldest child was at least 18 years younger than Don - so obviously not 67.

Originally when I said 2 - 3 other relatives, I was referring to my brother and his two sons, who I did not mention earlier,mainly because I wasn't thinking about them.

Don was not, positively not, married twice. He married Edie quite some time ago. I know they were married at least 6 or 7 years before Tim was born and there was 5 - 6 years between the 2 boys.

Like I said, being a distant relative most of what I said is coming back to me as I hear certain things. I also didn't want to say something wrong to the wrong person.

I know its confusing, and i'm not lying about what I say. I didn't even think about his kids having kids, but that's because there's only 1 grandchild for Don.

Old 12-29-2008, 04:47 PM

Susan,

Don was still married to Edie when he died, I have absolutely no idea who Olga is. I couldn't even remember who Dina was a while back, but when I started thinking about it I remembered the name as being Tim's wife. Reason I forgot was because she is his 2nd wife.

Yes, I guess we would be related also, as I am to Tim and Scott.

Although Don was never married to an Olga, I guess it's possible he knew her, I would have no way of knowing that however.

I'm going to ask my brother if he remembers anything, but I wouldn't get too excited as he is younger than me and therefore remembers less.

Also, if he is the child of Don and his first fiance, that would make him older than Tim who is about 43, 44. If he's younger he can't be from that relationship. But, that doesn't mean Don couldn't have a child with someone even though married to Edie.

I'm really wracking my brain trying to remember more, like where in NJ they lived. I remember the house being large and a very big backyard. I can still picture Timmy and Scott at a very young age. Don looked a lot like his mother, was about 6' I guess. Dark hair and eyes. His brother Jim was very tall, but I don't remember him too much as he died when I was very young. He was also dark like Donald. Richie was also tall, maybe a bit shorter than Don but was very, very good looking. Bobby also was tall and thin. Richie and Bobby had brown hair.

I wish they were still around as I miss them. I remember Richie and Bobby so much better since they were closer to my age, although they were both older than me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search