U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 08:31 PM

1,830 posts, read 4,767,719 times

Advertisements

If you put Edie Lynch in the search box at Susan's Melissadata link above, nothing matches up with your family, or with any Donald Lynch for that matter.

My guess would be, the wife's legal name is Olga but she prefers to be called Edie. I wouldn't obsess over this one discrepancy when all the other factors match. Sometimes people just don't like their names and choose to be called something else.

Is Edie living? If you have an address/phone number for Edie, it wouldn't be too hard to check and see if it matched an online address record for Olga.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2008, 06:00 AM

842 posts, read 1,978,953 times
Hi Mompooh,
Sarah brings up a good point. If Tim is the oldest and he is 43 or 44, how old is your husband? Is he older than 43 or 44? For your husband's birthmother to be engaged to him, it would follow that he was most likely unmarried when they were engaged (although that is not always the case, it is the most likely case). But I am assuming your husband is 46 if I have the right person, which would fit with the rest of the information.
And Sarah, you are doing a wonderful job remembering all that you have and your efforts are appreciated. Given it was so many years ago, I don't know that I could have done as well as you. If this Don is his father, you are his cousin and you have given him information that although his birthfather has passed on, he still has two stepbrothers. That is quite a gift to give someone.
Mompooh, HgCali brings up a good point as well. She may not have liked the name Olga and chosen to use Edie instead. Best way to tell is to write Olga a letter. She is most likely still alive as she still owns the property she bought and still on the tax records and it does not say it is a trust. Give Olga your contact information since she doesn't seem to have a published number (your e-mail, snail mail, and phone number) and have her call you.

Old 12-31-2008, 06:10 AM

75 posts, read 257,959 times
Good morning!
My husband is 47, so it would fit there. The birthmom is not interested in speaking about her past when my husband questioned her before. She said what she told him was all that was recalled, but I think it's more of the pain from being hurt and left, so while he thinks he has the right to know more even if it comes back in bits and pieces, he will respect her decision. I don't like to give all the info I have and make public, but this is where my not being certain this is "our" Donald comes in. On the paper we received from Social Services with non-identifying info, it stated Lynch was in Real Estate. Birthmom originally said he was in the military. Also, from our understanding, birth mom and family may have lived in the Carnasie section, so I don't believe that's near "downtown" Brooklyn? I haven't had much time over the past few days to look over papers and notes, but will tonite. It wouldn't hurt to send Edie/Olga a note either...

Old 12-31-2008, 10:10 AM

12 posts, read 24,922 times
I don't know about the Canarsie section, that doesn't sound right somehow. I remember Prospect Park being nearby.

Also, they would be half brothers, not step brothers, which is even better because they are blood related.

That's all I can remember right now. I'm trying to think back at more, will let you know if I come up with anything.

Also, the name Lourdes, doesn't fit it anywhere, can't imagine who that would be. especially since most of this family is male, except for whoever they married.

Old 12-31-2008, 08:34 PM

I have to mention on the Melissadata.com, that there are definetely discrepencies. I pulled up both mine and my husband's names, my sister-in-laws and other family members and saw names that definetely weren't associated with any of us. Plus, some of ages of birth were wrong by at least 10-25 years! So I always operate on the side of caution with that...

Old 01-01-2009, 07:48 AM

This one is in Real Estate:

Real Estate Reports for Buyers - Buy a Home, FREE Buyer Advice (http://www.marvincreekrealty.com/default.asp_Q_f_E_buyer_reports_A_d_E_reports - broken link)

Donald Lynch - Marvin Creek Realty, LLC
Ph: (704) 843-1392 - Fax: (704) 243-3971
500 Smokey Hollow Dr.
Waxhaw, NC 28173

It does not show him in NJ. He is 61 yrs old if Melissa data is to be believed. Your husband is 47. He'd have to be a 14 yr. old very young father.

MelissaData.com | People Search

fn=Donald&mn=&ln=Lynch&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=wa xhaw&state=NC&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=0&y=0

Here is another one:
Donald Lynch Realtor - Waterbury - Connecticut CT - RateMyAgent.com - Rate and Review your Real Estate Agent Today!
Connecticut Waterbury Donald Lynch Realtor

But I'm not sure which one he would be, if any:
MelissaData.com | People Summary
If he is 75, he may have retired by now and again, no link to NJ.
You can check for addresses and phone numbers on 411 and zabasearch if you want to pursue these.

Old 01-01-2009, 09:20 AM

12 posts, read 24,922 times
That's probably why the name Lourdes comes up, there is no connection with that name at all.

Don never lived in CT either, so that is certainly not him.

He was positively born in 1939 so he couldn't be 61 if he was still here.

I don't believe those people searches at all.

Old 01-01-2009, 11:51 AM

Sarah,
Did the Don you are related to work in real estate or was he in the military?

Old 01-01-2009, 12:01 PM

Mompooh,
I have found a working number at the home where Olga lives. It is working, but I do not know for sure if it is still their number. However, this would be your chance to call and see if this is the same Donald Lynch. As shown through public records for Pasco County, she purchased property with him.

TYMOTHY E LYNCH Born Dec 1965 Record Created: Unknown
12307 CAMP CREEK LN Satellite Photo & Map Check for Email Address Google
HUDSON, FL 34667 (727) 697-0499

This Tymothy may be Don's son that Sarah referred to. Found it on zabasearch. Let me know how it works out.

This one could be the Scott D Lynch. Maybe right age?
SCOTT D LYNCH Born Jan 1972 Created: Unknown
8 MALLARD ST
HAZLET, NJ 07730

SCOTT D LYNCH Born Jan 1972 Record Created: 05/2003
509 24TH AVE S
SAINT PETERSBURG, FL 33705

but no phone.

Last edited by Susan13202; 01-01-2009 at 12:11 PM..

Old 01-01-2009, 04:39 PM

Thank you, Susan13202-
I will either muster the courage (as my interest peaks more than my husband's and he has no problem with me being the "detective") and call, or send a letter....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or