U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 12:15 PM

12 posts, read 24,926 times

Advertisements

As far as I know, Don was never in real estate but I do believe he was in the army.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2009, 07:02 PM

75 posts, read 258,075 times
I sent a letter out and actually already received an email back from Edie Lynch. She said he was the Donald we were looking for. I'm not completely convinced though, as she never heard about the birthmom, nor any previous relationship. Just some of the pieces don't all fit together, but it was very nice of her to respond. She is obviousely still hurting very deeply after losing her husband, and didn't have much to say that I will repeat publicly. But I am very thankful she responded and both my husband and I are going to let it rest now. Thank you all for your advice and help!

Old 01-25-2009, 02:48 PM

I sent Sarah2777 a PM last week, but haven't heard back from her. Donald's widow, Edie, sent a few pics of him (very much a surprise). We spoke to birthmom and she remembered a few more things (which ended up connecting to Sarah's memory) in particular, the name of his mom and possible birthfather. Trying to see if Sarah2777 recalls that to likely "Finalize" Donald being my husband's bf.

Old 01-25-2009, 07:54 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,118,463 times
I am so fascinated with this search and I do hope it works out well. You folks are wonderful. Please let us all know how it plays out if you can.

Old 01-26-2009, 12:01 AM

842 posts, read 1,979,533 times
Hi Mompooh3,
Glad it is working out so well for you. Did you ever find out who Olga is? Would the birth mother know Donald from the pictures Edie sent you? If it turns out that was the right one, depending how far you want to go with it, if you find either of the other 2 sons and they were willing, you could do a DNA test and pretty well determine if this is the right Donald.
Your husband is lucky to have you in his life.

Old 01-26-2009, 07:56 AM

Good morning!
Olga has to be Edie, as they were married 46 years when he passed away. We actually scanned the younger pic over of Donald to bm and it was a little far away, but the more she looked at it, the more sure she was it was him. But she mentioned the name of Donald's mother and possible biological father, so that is where I'm trying to see if Sarah2777 can confirm. Also the area he lived in matched what Sarah2777 said (unlike what we thought originally). Edie said she hoped sending the pics would bring closure to Steve, so I don't want to go to her to ask his parents names. She is obviousely still hurting. Again, if this is him, we hope maybe in time, Edie will mention this to her sons, and she will want to get to know us. This is pretty exciting and we still are so appreciative of the great people here who have helped us!

Old 02-22-2009, 09:15 AM

Sarah2777-
Have you read my PM's to you I sent awhile ago??

Old 02-22-2009, 10:39 AM

842 posts, read 1,979,533 times
Hey Mompooh3,
There is a way you can get his parents names without having to go through Sarah. If you go to the Social Security Death Index,
Social Security Death Index Interactive Search
Click the advanced search if it doesn't come up automatically,
Put in his first and last name and date of birth
Click submit,
his name comes up with his information. At the end of the submission, there is a column that says Tools. The first one is SS-5 Letter link. Click this link.
A letter pops up addressed to the Social Security Administration requesting a copy of his actual application for a Social Security card. You can print this page out and send $27 to the Social Security Administration and get a copy of the form he filled out. It will give his full name, date of birth, place of birth, and parents names, among other information. If you want to pay the $27 to the government to get the form, it will answer the questions as to his parents and where he was born, etc.

Old 02-24-2009, 02:33 PM

575 posts, read 3,468,147 times
Olga does appear to have a phone number which may be disconnected?

Olga I Lynch
April, 1941
(Age: 67)
12307 Camp Creek Lane
Hudson, FL 34667-2669

1-727-697-0499

And Lourdes M. Lynch appears to reside or did reside here also. This is interesting since we don't who this is. If you do a reverse address search on whitepages, all 3 names come up for this address, including Olga and Lourdes.

Also, this is a single family residence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or