U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2007, 05:23 PM

1 posts, read 1,793 times

Advertisements

Hi...my name is Jerald from NY...the reason I joined this site was in the hope that someone could help me... I'm trying to contact a person with the last name Abernathy, who I believe may live in Adairsville...she was at a party for her relative Dan's 50th birthday party on Saturday (7/28)...the party was so crowded and loud, that we didn't have the chance to talk...later, as she was leaving with her family, but still didn't speak because she was all the way accross the parking lot and it was late...I wanted to give her one of my CDs and at least say hello... she is tall with dark hair and has a fairly large tattoo of a bird on her lower leg...if you know her (and if she wants to write to me), I'd like to give her my email address...I know this sounds pretty crazy and I'm sorry to bother everyone, but I simply hope to contact her and finally have the opportunity to say hi...I'm sending this same message to everyone I can find in Adairsville who has an address listed on the internet...
thanks for taking the time to read this...HELP!!!

Last edited by thewolf13; 08-04-2007 at 05:24 PM.. Reason: typing error
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2007, 06:08 PM
fil

364 posts, read 1,470,919 times
Let's see, you were at a party at Dan's house in Adairsville and you know the girl's last name...

Why don't you call Dan and just ask for her number?

Old 08-07-2007, 06:59 AM

1,280 posts, read 3,926,114 times
do you know about her round about age?

I went to school with a dark hair girl with the same last name .......

she was very pretty ... not sure it that helps ya but I might know how to find her and i do have a pic of her
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search